MIDT vs AGF Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
FC Midtjylland vs AGF Dream11 Match Prediction
MIDT vs AGF Dream11 Prediction | AGF vs MIDT Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Danish League 2021
Last Updated on May 27, 2021 02:28 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-24 20:30:00
MIDT vs AGF, Danish League
Monday, May 24, 2021 08:30 PM
It’s Gameweek 32 of the Danish Superliga, in this fixture we will be looking at the 2nd placed FC Midtjylland hosting the 4th placed Aarhus GF. In their previous competitive meeting, it was FC Midtjylland who came out on top after managing to win by a comfortable scoreline of 4-1. In their previous competitive match, FC Midtjylland faced FC Kobenhavn against whom they went on to face a disappointing 4-2 defeat, whereas Aarhus GF faced Brondby against whom they also went on to face a 2-1 defeat.
- FC Midtjylland will be wanting a better result here following the 4-2 Superliga loss in their previous game against FC Copenhagen.
- In that game, FC Midtjylland managed 45% possession and 11 shots at goal with 6 of them on target.
- For FC Midtjylland, the goals were scored by Sory Kaba (34′) and Alexander Scholz (40′). For their opponents, FC København got 14 shots at goal with 9 of them on target.
- Lukas Lerager (30′), Kamil Wilczek (44′), Jonas Wind (76′) and Mohammed Daramy (87′) scored for FC Copenhagen.
- At least three goals per game have been seen in 5 of the last 6 fixtures where FC Midtjylland have taken part.
- Their opponents scored 12 times in this period while Ulvene bagged a total of 13.
- That sort of pattern might not be carried forward here, of course. Going into this encounter, FC Midtjylland are unbeaten in their previous 5 league matches at home.
MIDT vs AGF Dream11 Prediction:
- Following on from being defeated in their last game at the hands of Brøndby IF in Superliga action, AGF Aarhus will be aiming to make amends here.
- In that game, AGF Aarhus managed 63% possession and 20 attempts on goal with 9 of them on target.
- The only player to score for AGF Aarhus was Patrick Olsen (38′).
- For their opponents, Brøndby IF got 6 attempts at goal with 2 on target.
- Mikael Uhre (5′, 73′) scored for Brøndby IF.
- In their previous 6 outings, AGF Aarhus have amassed a tally of 10 goals. De Hviie have also not failed to score on each one of those occasions. During those fixtures, they’ve had 8 goals scored by their opponents.
- Coming into this contest, AGF Aarhus have not been beaten by FC Midtjylland in games played away from home for the previous 3 matches in the league.
- Kaba (FC Midtjylland): Sory Kaba joined FC Midtjylland back in July 2019 from the French side Dijon FCO. Since his arrival, he has featured in 74 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 22 goals and has also provided his team with 10 assists as well. This season so far, he has secured himself with 41 appearances in all competitions wherein he has secured himself with 14 goals and has also provided his team with 6 assists as well.
- Links (Aarhus GF): Gift Links joined Aarhus GF back in September 2019 from South African side Cape Town City. Since his arrival, he has featured in 52 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 6 goals and has also provided his team with 5 assists as well. This season so far, he has featured on the score sheet 5 times and not stopping there as he has provided his team with 4 assists as well in 34 matches in all competitions. This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 1.3 shots, 0.9 key passes, 1 dribble and 4.1 duels won per 90 in the Superliga.
- Dreyer (FC Midtjylland): Anders Dreyer joined FC Midtjylland back in January 2020 from English side Brighton & Hove Albion. Since his arrival, he has managed to play 60 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 13 goals and has also provided his team with 17 assists as well. This season so far, he has managed to play 44 matches in all competitions wherein he has scored 9 goals and has also provided his team with 11 assists as well. This season so far, he has managed to keep an average of 2.2 shots, 1.7 key passes, 1 cross, 1 dribble and 2.5 duels won per 90 in the Superliga.
Key Stats & Info:
- In their previous 8 competitive meetings both the teams have managed to win 4 games each in the Superliga.
- FC Midtjylland have lost just 2 of their previous 16 home matches in all competitions.
- Aarhus GF have managed to win just 5 of their previous 19 away matches in all competitions.
- FC Midtjylland have managed to keep a clean sheet in 8 of their previous 12 home matches across all competitions.
FC Midtjylland (MIDT) – Key Players:
- Sory Kaba
- Júnior Brumado
- Lasse Vibe
- Luca Pfeiffer
- Chuma Anene
AGF (AGF) – Key Players:
- Patrick Mortensen
- Jón Dagur Þórsteinsson
- Mathias Jørgensen
- Alexander Ammitzboll
- Søren Tengstedt
MIDT vs AGF – Recent Form:
FC Midtjylland: L W L D L
AGF: L L W W L
Captain & vice-captain Picks:
- Kaba (FC Midtjylland)
- Links (Aarhus GF)
- Dreyer (FC Midtjylland)
- Sisto (FC Midtjylland)
- D Thorsteinsson (Aarhus GF)
FC Midtjylland Squad :
Jonas Lossl, Alexander Scholz, Joel Andersson, Erik Sviatchenko, Paulo Victor Da-Silva, Evander, Mikael Anderson, Anders Dreyer, Frank Onyeka, Pione Sisto, Sory Kaba, Japhet Sery, Kristian Dirks-Riis, Oliver Olsen, Dion Cools, Ailton Ferreira Silva, Daniel Hoegh, Jesper Hansen, Nicolas Madsen, Mikkel Andersen, Gustav Isaksen, Oliver Ottesen, Junior Brumado, Jens Cajuste, Aral Simsir, Awer Mabil, Luca Pfeiffer, Lasse Vibe, Chuma Anene
AGF Squad :
Kamil Grabara, Alexander Munksgaard, Thomas Kristensen, Jesper Juelsgaard, Benjamin Hvidt, Gift Links, Daniel Arzani, Zachary Duncan, Albert Gronbaek, Alexander Ammitzboll, Soren Tengstedt, Kevin Diks, Sebastian Hausner, Alex Gersbach, Niklas Backman, Casper Hojer, Bubacarr Sanneh, Frederik Tingager, Mathias Jorgensen-II, Jacob Andersen, William Eskelinen, Milan Jevtovic, Daniel Gadegaard Andersen, Bror Blume, Patrick Mortensen, Nicolai Poulsen, Jon Thorsteinsson, Patrick Olsen, Mathias Sauer
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MIDT vs AGF, dream11 prediction MIDT vs AGF, Danish League series, MIDT vs AGF dream11 prediction, MIDT vs AGF fantasy prediction, MIDT vs AGF live score, MIDT vs AGF live updates, MIDT vs AGF best dream11 team, MIDT vs AGF winning teams, MIDT vs AGF winning tips and tricks, MIDT vs AGF fantasy tips, MIDT vs AGF dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel