OBK vs SBG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Odds BK vs Sarpsborg 08 Dream11 Match Prediction
OBK vs SBG Dream11 Prediction | SBG vs OBK Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Norwegian League 2021
Last Updated on May 27, 2021 02:28 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-24 18:30:00
OBK vs SBG, Norwegian League 2021
Skagerak Arena, Skien
Monday, May 24, 2021 06:30 PM
The Eliteserien is the topmost professional football league in the Norwegian football league system where 16 association clubs battle against each other for the coveted honour of being named as Norway’s best football club. It is game week two and in this league fixture, the 10th place team on the table Odds Ball Klubb take on the 13th place team Sarpsborg08. In their previous respective competitive fixtures, Odds Ball Klubb drew 2-2 away at Stabæk, while Sarpsborg08 drew 0-0 at home to Haugesund in the Eliteserien. After finishing in the top four consecutively between 2014 and 2016, Odds Ball Klubb has not done particularly well in recent years, finishing fourth just once in 2019 and seventh in the last edition. Surprisingly, the record 12-time Norwegian Cup winners simply haven’t been able to translate their cup form in the league and are yet to taste Eliteserien glory in their history. They have started off with an entertaining 2-2 draw on the first matchday, they now need to get the ball rolling with some wins in a hopeful quest for their first-ever league title. Sarpsborg08 has not had the best of recent seasons either; they have finished 12th on their last two occasions and eighth prior to that before finishing in their best-ever third position in 2017. Their first match this year was a goalless draw, but they would be looking at bettering that in the coming few matches in a bid to better their overall finish in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- In Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021, Odds BK (OBK) will be faced off against the team Sarpsborg 08 (SBG).
- Today match prediction will be for the team Sarpsborg 08 (SBG). It will be the second match for SBG in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- SBG-team holds the thirteenth position in the league standings, with one point in their account.
- They played total of one match, in which they have tied the match. The total goals for the team are zero and against the team is zero.
- They played their first match against the team Haugesund on May 16th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
- SBG, being at the bottom fourth position in the league standings – Unlike the last match, they should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
OBK vs SBG Dream11 Prediction:
- On the other hand, we have the dream team Odds BK (OBK) in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- It will be the second match for OBK in Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- OBK holds the tenth position in the league standings, with one point in their account.
- They played total of one match, in which they have tied the match.
- The total goals for the team are 2 and against the team are 2.
- They played their first match against the team Stabaek Fotball on May 19th, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams.
- Unlike the last match, they should perform better in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Norwegian Eliteserien, Regular Season- 2021.
- Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Odds BK (OBK) – Key Players:
- Key players for OBK are Mushaga Bakenga.
- Mushaga Bakenga is a forward player who has played one match and scored 2 goals.
Sarpsborg 08 (SBG) – Key Players:
- Rashad Muhammed
- Mostafa Abdellaoue
- Mohamed Ofkir
- Steffen Skalevik
- Moubarack Compaore
Key Stats & Info:
- Odds Ball Klubb are unbeaten in 4 of their last 6 Eliteserien matches against Sarpsborg08.
- Odds Ball Klubb are winless in their last 8 Eliteserien matches, conceding at least 2 goals in 7 of those matches.
- Sarpsborg08 are winless in their last 11 Eliteserien matches.
- Bakenga (Odds Ball Klubb): Norwegian forward Mushaga Bakenga joined Odds Ball Klubb in 2020 from fellow Eliteserien side Tromso, and has since made 27 Eliteserien appearances for the club, scoring 17 goals and giving 1 assist. He had an excellent 2020 season top-scoring for the club with 15 goals in 26 Eliteserien games and has got off to a flying start in the 2021 season with 2 goals in his first Eliteserien game against Stabæk. In this game, he had 2 shots on target from 3 goal attempts, 29 touches of the ball, gave 1 key pass, and completed 13 passes with an accuracy of 72%. He is in excellent form and is expected to influence the next game.
- Joshua Kitolano (Odds Ball Klubb): Norwegian midfielder Joshua Kitolano is an Odds Ball Klubb academy graduate, and since making his senior team debut in 2017, has made 71 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 7 goals and giving 5 assists. He scored 4 goals and gave 3 assists in 27 Eliteserien games in the 2020 season, and hasn’t scored or assisted yet in the 1 Eliteserien game played in the current season. In his last game against Stabæk, he had 63 touches of the ball, 4 inaccurate shots on goal, gave 2 key passes, and completed 34 passes with an accuracy of 83%. He is expected to play a vital role in the club’s season.
- Halvorsen (Sarpsborg08): Norwegian winger Ole Jorgen Halvorsen rejoined Sarpsborg08 in 2017 from fellow Eliteserien club Odds Ball Klubb, and has since made 173 appearances for the club across all competitions, scoring 35 goals and giving 27 assists. He had a good 2020 se
Captain & vice-captain picks:
- Bakenga (Odds Ball Klubb)
- Joshua Kitolano (Odds Ball Klubb)
- Lauritsen (Odds Ball Klubb)
- Halvorsen (Sarpsborg08)
- Ofkir (Sarpsborg08)
Odds BK Squad :
Leopold Wahlstedt, Eirik Asante Gayi, Odin Bjortuft, Bjorn Maeland, Kevin Egell-Johnsen, Gilli Rolantsson Sorensen, Joshua Kitolano, Markus Andre Kaasa, Magnus Lekven, Mushaga Bakenga, Tobias Lauritsen, John Kitolano, Sander Svendsen, Steffen Hagen, Thomas Hallstensen, Onyekachi Ugwuadu, Espen Ruud, Solomon Owusu, Sondre Rossbach, Conrad Wallem, Kristoffer Larsen, Filip Jorgensen-I
Sarpsborg 08 Squad :
Anders Kristiansen, Benjamin Karamoko, George Felix Melki, Mikael Dyrestam, Eirik Wichne, Anton Saletros, Rashad Muhammed, Mohamed Ofkir, Joachim Soltvedt, Ibrahima Kone, Ole Halvorsen, Kristian Opseth, Joachim Thomassen, Sulayman Bojang, Bjorn Utvik, Mustafa Abdellaoue, Magnar Odegaard, Steffen Skalevik, Jorgen Horn, Simen Nilsen, Nicolai Naess, Emil Palsson, Sebastian Jarl, Jonathan Lindseth, Gaute Vetti, Laurent Mendy, Moubarack Compaore
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for OBK vs SBG, dream11 prediction OBK vs SBG, Norwegian League series, OBK vs SBG dream11 prediction, OBK vs SBG fantasy prediction, OBK vs SBG live score, OBK vs SBG live updates, OBK vs SBG best dream11 team, OBK vs SBG winning teams, OBK vs SBG winning tips and tricks, OBK vs SBG fantasy tips, OBK vs SBG dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel