EIB vs BAR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Eibar vs Barcelona Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: EIB vs BAR - Antoine Griezmann and Ousmane Dembele are the top captain picks
Last Updated on May 23, 2021 02:40 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-22 21:30:00
Tournament: La Liga 2020/21
Venue: Ipurua Municipal Stadium, Eibar
Date: Saturday, 22nd May 2021
Time: 09:30 PM IST
- Barcelona have been in a poor run of form of late with just 1 win in their last 5 matches which resulted in them being out of the title race.
- Meanwhile, Eibar’s top-flight status is set to end this season as they are currently at the bottom of the table with 30 points and a goal difference of -22 from 37 matches.
- Barcelona are at 3rd in the table with 76 points and a goal difference of 46 from 37 matches and could even drop down to 4th if they lose and Sevilla wins.
- Barca average 2.27 goals per match and have kept only 13 clean sheets while failing to score in 3 matches and Eibar average 0.78 goals per match and have kept 9 clean sheets while failing to score in 13 matches.
- Barca are also on a 9-match scoring streak away from home and scored 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches.
- Even though Eibar held them to a 1-1 draw at Camp Nou earlier this season, the Catalans have an excellent record against them.
- Barca have won in 5 of their last 6 visits to the ground and kept clean sheets in all 5 wins while scoring 2+ goals in each match.
- Kike Garcia is their leading goal scorer with 12 goals and also assisted 2 in 36 matches while averaging 2.4 shots, 0.8 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 22.5 passes per match.
- He is an excellent bet for goals and is a must-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Bryan Gil has scored 4 goals and assisted 3 in 27 matches while averaging 1.5 shots, 1.7 key passes, 1 tackle, 0.6 interceptions, and 28.6 passes per match.
- He is a decent source for goal contributions from the midfield.
- Rober Correa has assisted 2 goals in 14 matches while averaging 0.6 key passes, 1 tackle, 1.3 interceptions, and 30.9 passes per match, making him a good defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Antoine Griezmann has scored 12 goals and assisted 7 in 35 matches while averaging 2 shots, 1.2 key passes, 1 tackle, and 35.9 passes per match.
- Since Messi is rested for this match, the Frenchman will be tasked with leading their attack.
- Ousmane Dembele has scored 6 goals and assisted 3 in 29 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.5 tackles, and 30.8 passes per match.
- He is a very good bet for goal contributions from the midfield.
- Jordi Alba has scored 3 goals and assisted 5 in 34 matches while averaging 0.8 shots, 1.6 key passes, 1.3 tackles, 1.4 interceptions, and 74.2 passes per match, making him an excellent source for fantasy points from the defence.
- Antoine Griezmann
- Ousmane Dembele
- Jordi Alba
- Kike Garcia
- Bryan Gil
Worth a Shot:
- Sergio Busquets
- Martin Braithwaite
- Gerard Pique
- Rober Correa
- Sergi Enrich
Captaincy Options :
- Antoine Griezmann: He has scored 12 goals and assisted 7 in 35 matches while averaging 2 shots, 1.2 key passes, 1 tackle, and 35.9 passes per match. He is Barca’s best bet for goal contributions and has scored 5 and assisted 1 in his last 8 starts for them.
- Ousmane Dembele: He has scored 6 goals and assisted 3 in 29 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.5 tackles, and 30.8 passes per match. He has 3 goals and an assist in his last 5 starts for club and country and is a very good bet for goal contributions from the midfield.
- Kike Garcia: He has the most goal contributions for the hosts with 14 G+A in 36 matches while averaging 2.4 shots, 0.8 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 22.5 passes per match. He has scored 5 goals in his last 10 appearances for Eibar and is a decent bet for goals.
Eibar Squad :
Yoel Rodriguez-Oterino, Paulo Oliveira, Anaitz Arbilla, Rafa Soares, Rober Correa, Bryan Gil, Papakouli Diop, Takashi Inui, Miguel Angel Atienza, Kike Garcia, Sergi Enrich, Alejandro Pozo, Pedro Bigas, Jose Angel Valdes, Marko Dmitrovic, Unai Arietaleanizbeaskoa, Unai Dufur, Esteban Burgos, Aleix Garcia, Edu Exposito, Yoshinori Muto, Kevin Rodrigues, Recio, Sergio Alvarez Diaz, Enrique Gonzalez Casin, Jon Mikel Magunagoitia, Pedro Leon
Barcelona Squad :
Neto, Oscar Mingueza, Ronald Araujo, Sergino Dest, Junior Firpo, Ousmane Dembele, Ilaix Moriba, Sergio Busquets, Frenkie De Jong, Francisco Trincao, Antoine Griezmann, Gerard Pique, Mads Andersen, Michael Sollbauer, Rudi Pache, Brad Collins, Michal Helik, Samuel Umtiti, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Toby Sibbick, Jordi Alba, Jordan Williams, George Miller, Victor Adeboyejo, Ali Omar, Henry Kendrick, Jack Walton, Clement Lenglet, Sergi Roberto, Callum Brittian, Jasper Moon, Romal Palmer, Miralem Pjanic, Inaki Pena, Aiden Marsh, Aapo Halme, Riqui Puig, Conor Chaplin, Callum Styles, Herbie Kane, Martin Braithwaite, Carlton Morris, Alex Collado, Ansu Fati, Jordan Helliwell, Dominik Frieser, Santiago Ramos Mingo, Clark Odour, Moussa-Wague, Alex Mowatt, Pedro Gonzalez, Arnau Tenas Urena, Ben Williams, Lionel Messi, Cauley Woodrow, Matheus Fernandes, Charlie Winfield, Daryl Dike, Philippe Coutinho, Liam Kitching, Matthew Wolfe, Will Lancaster, Konrad de la Fuente, Brad Binns
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for EIB vs BAR, dream11 prediction EIB vs BAR, LaLiga Santander series, EIB vs BAR dream11 prediction, EIB vs BAR fantasy prediction, EIB vs BAR live score, EIB vs BAR live updates, EIB vs BAR best dream11 team, EIB vs BAR winning teams, EIB vs BAR winning tips and tricks, EIB vs BAR fantasy tips, EIB vs BAR dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel