RM vs VIL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Madried vs Villarreal Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: RM v VIL - Karim Benzema and Gerard Moreno are the top captain picks
Last Updated on May 23, 2021 02:40 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-22 21:30:00
Tournament: La Liga 2020/21
Venue: Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano, Madrid
Date: Saturday, 22nd May 2021
Time: 09:30 PM IST
- Real Madrid will be going all out for the win as they are 2 points behind Atletico Madrid with 81 points and a goal difference of 38 from 37 matches while Villareal are at 7th in the table with 58 points and a goal difference of 17 from 37 matches.
- Madrid average 1.76 goals per match and have kept 17 clean sheets while failing to score in 5 matches while Villareal average 1.59 goals per match and have kept 10 clean sheets while failing to score in 7 matches.
- Madrid are also on a 6-match unbeaten streak against Villareal including 2 wins in Villareal’s last 2 visits to the capital and a 1-1 draw when they met earlier in the season.
- Karim Benzema is their top scorer with 22 goals and also assisted 8 in 33 matches while averaging 3.6 shots, 1.1 key passes, and 35.8 passes per match. He is their best bet for goal contributions and is a must-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Fede Valverde has scored 3 goals and assisted 1 in 23 matches while averaging 0.9 shots, 0.9 key passes, 1 tackle, 0.9 interceptions, and 30.5 passes per match, making him a must-have midfielder pick for the fantasy side.
- Sergio Ramos has scored 2 goals in 15 matches while averaging 1.1 shots, 1 tackle, 1.3 interceptions, and 73.5 passes per match, making him a must-have defender for the fantasy side.
- Gerard Moreno is their leading goal scorer with 23 goals and also assisted 6 in 32 matches while averaging 3 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.8 tackles, 0.5 interceptions, and 31.7 passes per match. He is their best bet for goal contributions and is a must-have forward pick.
- Daniel Parejo has scored 3 goals and assisted 4 in 35 matches while averaging 0.8 shots, 1.2 key passes, 1.8 tackles, 1.2 interceptions, and 74.5 passes per match, making him a valuable source for fantasy points from the midfield.
- Mario Gaspar has assisted 2 goals in 24 matches while averaging 0.7 shots, 0.5 key passes, 2.2 tackles, 1.2 interceptions, and 35.2 passes per match. He is a decent source for fantasy points from the defense.
- Karim Benzema
- Fede Valverde
- Sergio Ramos
- Gerard Moreno
- Daniel Parejo
- Mario Gaspar
Worth a Shot:
- Luka Modric
- Vinicius Junior
- Alvaro Odriozola
- Moi Gomez
- Carlos Bacca
- Karim Benzema: He has the most goal contributions for Madrid with 22 goals and 8 assists in 33 matches while averaging 3.6 shots, 1.1 key passes, and 35.8 passes per match. He has 5 goals and 2 assists in his last 10 starts for them.
- Gerard Moreno: He is Villareal’s leading goal scorer with 23 goals and also assisted 6 in 32 matches while averaging 3 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.8 tackles, 0.5 interceptions, and 31.7 passes per match. He has 3 goals and an assist in his last 3 matches for them.
- Sergio Ramos: The Madrid captain is expected to return to the starting lineup. He has 2 goals in 15 appearances while averaging 1.1 shots, 1 tackle, 1.3 interceptions, and 73.5 passes per match. He is a big goal threat from set-pieces and has 1 goal in his last 2 starts for them while also scoring a good amount of fantasy points from his defensive contribution.
Real Madried Squad :
Thibaut Courtois, Miguel Gutierrez, Eder Militao, Raphael Varane, Alvaro Odriozola, Luka Modric, Federico Valverde, Casemiro, Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema, Vinicius Junior, Marcelo, Jose Nacho, Eden Hazard, Diego Altube, Hugo Duro, Marvin Park, Lucas Vazquez, Andriy Lunin, Sergio Ramos, Dani Carvajal, Toni Kroos, Sergio Santos, Antonio Blanco Conde, Rodrygo Goes, Sergio Arribas, Ferland Mendy, Victor Chust, Isco, Mariano Diaz
Villarreal Squad :
Geronimo Rulli, Pau Torres, Raul Albiol, Alfonso Pedraza, Mario Gaspar, Daniel Parejo, Yeremi Pino, Etienne Capoue, Manuel Trigueros, Carlos Bacca, Gerard Moreno, Alex Millan, Alberto Moreno, Juan Foyth, Moi Gomez, Sergio Asenjo, Jose Manuel Cabrera-Lopez, Ruben Pena, Francis Coquelin, Samuel Chukwueze, Fernando Nino, Filip Jorgensen, Andrei Ratiu, Vicente Iborra, Paco Alcacer, Jaume Costa, Ramiro Guerra, Daniel Raba, Alejandro Baena, Ramiro Funes Mori, Pervis Estupinan
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RM vs VIL, dream11 prediction RM vs VIL, LaLiga Santander series, RM vs VIL dream11 prediction, RM vs VIL fantasy prediction, RM vs VIL live score, RM vs VIL live updates, RM vs VIL best dream11 team, RM vs VIL winning teams, RM vs VIL winning tips and tricks, RM vs VIL fantasy tips, RM vs VIL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel