BHA vs MCI Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Brighton vs Manchester City Dream11 Match Prediction
BHA vs MCI Dream11 Prediction | MCI vs BHA Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League 2021
Last Updated on May 23, 2021 02:35 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-18 23:30:00
BHA vs MCI, English Premier League 2021
Amex Stadium, Falmer
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:30 PM
- In English Premier League – 2020-2021, Brighton & Hove Albion (BHA) will be faced off against the team Manchester City (MCI).
- Today match prediction will be for the team Manchester City (MCI).
- MCI holds the first position in the league standings of EPL-2020-21.
- They managed to score 83 points. So far, they have played 36 matches, in which they have won 26 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 5 matches.
- The total goals for the team are 76 and against the team are 29.
- In the recently played match, they played against the team Newcastle United (NEW) on May 15th, in which MCI has scored 4 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with 3 goals only, which ended in a victory for MCI.
- Prior to this success, they played against the team Chelsea on May 08th, in which MCI has been stuck with one goal only, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for MCI.
- Their losing streak is 5 and winning streak is 26. Their form in the last 5 matches is W L W W L.
- Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to stay top in the entire league standings of EPL-2020-21.
- Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
BHA vs MCI Dream11 Prediction:
- On the other hand, we have the dream team Brighton & Hove Albion (BHA) in English Premier League – 2020-2021.
- BHA-team has taken the seventeenth position in the league standings, with 37 points in their account.
- So far, they have played 35 matches, in which they have won 8 matches, tied 13 matches and lost 14 matches. The total goals for the team are 36 and against the team are 41.
- In the last match, they played against the team Wolverhampton Wanderers (WOL) on May 09th, in which BHA has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for BHA.
- Before this failure, they played against the team Leeds United on May 01st, in which BHA has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for BHA.
- Their winning streak is 8 and losing streak is 14. Their form in the last 5 matches is L W L D D.
- BHA, being at the bottom fourth position in the league standings of EPL-2020-21.
- Unlike the last match, they should perform better in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of English Premier League – 2020-21.
- Let’s wait and watch who will win this match.
Brighton & Hove Albion (BHA) – Key Players:
- Key players of BHA are Neal Maupay, Lewis Dunk and Danny Welbeck.
- Neal Maupay is a forward player who has played 33 matches and scored 8 goals.
- Lewis Dunk is a defender player who has played 32 matches and scored 5 goals.
- Danny Welbeck is a forward player who has played 22 matches and scored 5 goals.
Manchester City (MCI) – Key Players:
- Key players of MCI are Ilkay Gundogan, Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez.
- Ilkay Gundogan is a midfielder who has played 27 matches and scored 12 goals.
- Raheem Sterling is a forward player who has played 30 matches and scored 10 goals.
- Riyad Mahrez is a forward player who has played 25 matches and scored 9 goals.
BHA vs MCI – Recent Form:
Brighton & Hove Albion: L W L D D
Manchester City: W L W W W
Brighton Squad :
Robert Sanchez, Ben White, Adam Webster, Dan Burn, Steven Alzate, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Alexis Mac Allister, Pascal Gross, Yves Bissouma, Jakub Moder, Danny Welbeck, Joel Veltman, Aaron Connolly, Lewis Dunk, Neal Maupay, Florin Andone, Tariq Lamptey, Jason Steele, Shane Duffy, Solly March, Michal Karbownik, Andi Zeqiri, Davy Propper, Christian Walton, Leandro Trossard, Jose Izquierdo, Teddy Jenks, Percy Tau, Ulrick Eneme Ella, Reda Khadra, Moises Caicedo, Adam Lallana
Manchester City Squad :
Ederson Moraes, Ruben Dias, John Stones, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Joao Cancelo, Rodrigo Hernandez, Ferran Torres, Ilkay Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Riyad Mahrez, Phil Foden, Benjamin Mendy, Eric Garcia, Sergio Aguero, Scott Carson, Aymeric Laporte, Nathan Ake, Kyle Walker, Zack Steffen, Liam Delap, Luke Mbete, Fernandinho, Philippe Sandler, James Trafford, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Tommy Doyle, Cole Palmer, Felix Nmecha, Adrian Bernabe, Kevin De Bruyne
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for BHA vs MCI, dream11 prediction BHA vs MCI, Premier League series, BHA vs MCI dream11 prediction, BHA vs MCI fantasy prediction, BHA vs MCI live score, BHA vs MCI live updates, BHA vs MCI best dream11 team, BHA vs MCI winning teams, BHA vs MCI winning tips and tricks, BHA vs MCI fantasy tips, BHA vs MCI dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel