TOT vs WOL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wonders Dream11 Match Prediction
TOT vs WOL Dream11 Prediction | WOL vs TOT Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League 2021
Last Updated on May 19, 2021 11:43 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-16 18:35:00
TOT vs WOL, English Premier League 2021
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
Sunday, May 16, 2021 06:35 PM
- Tottenham Hotspur will be hoping to return to winning ways here after the 3-1 Premier League losing effort in their last game against Leeds United.
- In that game, Tottenham Hotspur managed 47% possession and 11 shots on goal with 3 on target.
- The scorer for Tottenham Hotspur was Heung-Min Son (25′).
- Leeds United had 16 attempts on goal with 7 of them on target. Stuart Dallas (13′), Patrick Bamford (42′) and Rodrigo Moreno (84′) scored for Leeds United.
- Matches with Tottenham Hotspur have usually been absorbing encounters of late with plenty of scoring being the norm.
- Over their past six games, the sum of 20 goals have gone in for both sides combined (at an average of 3.33 goals per game) with 10 of them coming from Spurs.
TOT vs WOL Dream11 Prediction:
- Wolves will go into this game after a 2-1 Premier League win with the eclipse of Brighton & Hove Albion in their previous outing.
- In that game, Wolverhampton Wanderers had 60% possession and 16 shots on goal with 6 of them on target.
- For Wolverhampton Wanderers, the goals were scored by Adama Traoré (76′) and Morgan Gibbs-White (90′).
- For their opponents, Brighton & Hove Albion had 5 shots at goal with 3 on target. Lewis Dunk (13′) was the scorer for Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Nuno Espírito Santo’s Wolverhampton Wanderers have found the back of the net a total of 7 times in the course of their previous six matches.
- The number of goals that they have conceded during those same clashes comes to 9.
Tottenham Hotspur (TOT) – Key Players:
- Hugo Lloris
- Eric Dier
- Davinson Sánchez
- Ben Davies
- Serge Aurier
Wolverhampton Wanderers (WOL) – Key Players:
- Rui Patrício
- Willy Boly
- Conor Coady
- Max Kilman
- Nélson Semedo
TOT vs WOL – Recent Form:
Tottenham Hotspur: L W L W D
Wolverhampton Wanderers: W D L W W
TOT Squad :
Hugo Lloris, Japhet Tanganga, Toby Alderweireld, Eric Dier, Sergio Reguilon, Steven Bergwijn, Pierre Hojbjerg, Dele Alli, Heung-Min Son, Harry Winks, Harry Kane, Serge Aurier, Carlos Vinicius, Gareth Bale, Danny Rose, Erik Lamela, Ben Davies, Alfie Whiteman, Dane Scarlett, Matt Doherty, Giovani Lo Celso, Dennis Cirkin, Joe Hart, Lucas Moura, Marcel Lavinier, Alfie Devine, Jamie Bowden, Joe Rodon, Davinson Sanchez, Tanguy Ndombele, Moussa Sissoko
WOL Squad :
Rui Patricio, Rayan Ait Nouri, Max Kilman, Conor Coady, Ki-Jana Hoever, Daniel Podence, Vitor Ferreira, Ruben Neves, Joao Moutinho, Morgan Gibbs-White, Fabio Silva, Jonny Castro Otto, John Ruddy, Fernando Marcal, Romain Saiss, Adama Traore-Diarra, Willian Jose, Nelson Semedo, Lewis Richards, Andreas Sondergaar, Pedro Neto, Willy Boly, Christian Marques, Leander Dendoncker, Raul Jimenez, Nigel Lonwijk, Hugo Bueno, Renat Dadashov, Taylor Perry, Owen Otasowie, Luke Cundle, Theo Corbeanu
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for TOT vs WOL, dream11 prediction TOT vs WOL, Premier League series, TOT vs WOL dream11 prediction, TOT vs WOL fantasy prediction, TOT vs WOL live score, TOT vs WOL live updates, TOT vs WOL best dream11 team, TOT vs WOL winning teams, TOT vs WOL winning tips and tricks, TOT vs WOL fantasy tips, TOT vs WOL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel