BHA vs WHU Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Brighton vs West Ham United Dream11 Match Prediction
BHA vs WHU Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Brighton vs West Ham – Premier League, 16 May 2021
Last Updated on May 19, 2021 11:42 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-16 00:30:00
Brighton vs West Ham United
Date: Sunday, 16 May 2021
Time: 12:30 AM IST
Venue: Falmer Stadium
- Brighton will welcome West Ham United for their next Premier League fixture on Saturday night.
- This game won’t bring any change in the fortunes of Brighton as they have already avoided relegation.
- They now are looking to finish further up in the points table.
- West Ham United, on the other hand, will try to stay alive in the race for the top four.
- The Hammers are currently six points behind Chelsea with a game in hand.
- They will also have the spot for the Europa League in their mind.
- Let’s take a look at BHA vs WHU Dream11 Match Prediction for this Premier League fixture.
- Brighton will expect a superior outcome after the 2-1 Premier League misfortune in their past game against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Around there, Brighton and Hove Albion oversaw 40% belonging and 5 endeavors on objective with 3 of them on track.
- The solitary player to score for Brighton and Hove Albion was Lewis Dunk (13′).
- On the opposite side, Wolverhampton Wanderers got 16 endeavors at objective with 6 of them on track.
- Adama Traoré (76′) and Morgan Gibbs-White (90′) scored for Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Brighton and Hove Albion haven’t benefited as much as possible from their odds in later games.
- Their ‘objectives for’ figure rises to only 4 against rival sides throughout the span of their last six matches.
- In those gatherings, The Seagulls have likewise seen the quantity of objectives that have conflicted with them come to 5.
- Subsequent to being crushed in their last game on account of Everton in Premier League rivalry, West Ham United and their voyaging fans will expect a superior outcome here.
- Around there, West Ham United oversaw 68% belonging and 11 endeavors on objective with 0 of them on track.
- Everton had 9 shots on objective with 3 of them on track. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (24′) was the scorer for Everton.
- The details don’t lie, and West Ham United have been scored against in 6 of their last 6 matches, with rivals netting 10 objectives on the whole.
- In guard, The Hammers have been a long way from awesome.
BHA vs WHU Dream11 Key Players:
- Danny Welbeck
- Leandro Trossard
- Pascal Gross
West Ham United –
- Michail Antonio
- Jesse Lingard
- Tomas Soucek
Head To Head (Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United):
If we look at the last seven matches played between Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United, BHA has won three matches and WHU has failed to win a single match. Four games ended up in a draw.
The last match played between Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United ended up in a draw where both the teams scored 2 goals each.
Form Guide (Last Five Matches):
Brighton & Hove Albion L W L D D
West Ham United L W L L W
BHA vs WHU Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice:
The below players are rated highly, who will get more dream11 points when comparing to other players.
Captain Choice: Tomas Soucek and Jesse Lingard
Vice-Captain Choice: Tomas Soucek, Pablo Fornals, Michail Antonio
Grand League Picks: Aaron Connolly, Yves Bissouma, Robert Snodgrass, Said Benrahma
Brighton Squad :
Robert Sanchez, Ben White, Adam Webster, Dan Burn, Steven Alzate, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Alexis Mac Allister, Pascal Gross, Yves Bissouma, Jakub Moder, Danny Welbeck, Joel Veltman, Aaron Connolly, Lewis Dunk, Neal Maupay, Florin Andone, Tariq Lamptey, Jason Steele, Shane Duffy, Solly March, Michal Karbownik, Andi Zeqiri, Davy Propper, Christian Walton, Leandro Trossard, Jose Izquierdo, Teddy Jenks, Percy Tau, Ulrick Eneme Ella, Reda Khadra, Moises Caicedo, Adam Lallana
West Ham United Squad :
Lukasz Fabianski, Craig Dawson, Aaron Cresswell, Vladimir Coufal, Angelo Ogbonna, Pablo Fornals, Declan Rice, Tomas Soucek, Jarrod Bowen, Michail Antonio, Jesse Lingard, Ben Johnson, Ademipo Odubeko, David Martin, Darren Randolph, Issa Diop, Frederik Alves, Manuel Lanzini, Andriy Yarmolenko, Said Benrahma, Mark Noble, Arthur Masuaku, Jamal Baptiste, Conor Coventry, Ryan Fredericks, Fabian Balbuena, Nathan Trott
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for BHA vs WHU, dream11 prediction BHA vs WHU, Premier League series, BHA vs WHU dream11 prediction, BHA vs WHU fantasy prediction, BHA vs WHU live score, BHA vs WHU live updates, BHA vs WHU best dream11 team, BHA vs WHU winning teams, BHA vs WHU winning tips and tricks, BHA vs WHU fantasy tips, BHA vs WHU dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel