WST vs SYD Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Western United vs Sydney FC Dream11 Match Prediction
WST vs SYD Dream11 Prediction | SYD vs WST Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | A League 2021
Last Updated on May 19, 2021 11:41 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-15 10:05:00
WST vs SYD, A League
Saturday, May 15, 2021 10:05 AM
- Western United will be hoping for a better result following the 5-0 A-League losing effort in their last game against Western Sydney Wanderers.
- In that game, Western United had 62% possession and 10 attempts on goal with 1 of them on target.
- The only player on the scoresheet for Western United was Dylan Pierias (66′ Own goal).
- On the other side, Western Sydney Wanderers got 22 attempts on goal with 10 of them on target.
- James Troisi (19′), Ziggy Gordon (36′), Bruce Kamau (57′) and Bernie Ibini-Isei (90′) scored for Western Sydney Wanderers.
- Mark Rudan’s Western United have found the net a sum total of 5 times in their past 6 outings.
- The tally of goals that have been scored against them in those same games amounts to 8.
- Going into this encounter, Western United are undefeated in their last 5 league matches at home.
WST vs SYD Dream11 Prediction:
- In the game prior to this, Sydney FC drew 1-1 in the A-League tie with Newcastle United Jets.
- In that match, Sydney FC managed 66% possession and 20 shots at goal with 4 on target.
- Newcastle United Jets got 10 shots at goal with 4 on target. Roy O’Donovan (59′) and Nigel Boogaard (76′ Own goal) scored for Newcastle United Jets.
- Over the course of their previous 6 outings, Sydney FC have helped themselves to a tally of 9 goals. The Sky Blues have also scored on each one of those occasions. During those fixtures, their defenders have had 9 goals go into their own net.
- Coming into this meeting, Sydney FC have not won away from home in their last 3 league games.
Western United (WST) – Key Players:
- Filip Kurto
- Tomislav Uskok
- Ivan Vujica
- Aaron Calver
- Víctor Sánchez
Sydney FC (SYD) – Key Players:
- Andrew Redmayne
- Alex Wilkinson
- Ryan McGowan
- Joel King
- Rhyan Grant
WST vs SYD – Recent Form:
Western United: L L D W D
Sydney FC: D L W D D
Western United Squad :
Ryan Scott, Andrew Durante, Tomoki Imai, Connor Pain, Brendan Hamill, Alessandro Diamanti, Dylan Pierias, Tomislav Uskok, Victor Sanchez, Iker Guarrotxena, Lachlan Wales, Ivan Vujica, Ayom Majok, Aaron Calver, Sebastian Pasquali, Kaine Sheppard, Max Burgess, Dalibor Markovic, Nicolas Milanovic, Luke Duzel, Filip Kurto, Bradden Inman, Adisu Bayew, Steven Lustica, Jerry Skotadis, Josh Risdon, Charlie Emery, Besart Berisha
Sydney FC Squad :
Andrew Redmayne, Alex Wilkinson, Ben Warland, Joel King, Rhyan Grant, Anthony Caceres, Trent Buhagiar, Luke Brattan, Paulo Retre, Kosta Barbarouses, Adam Le Fondre, Jordi Swibel, Alexander Baumjohann, Ryan Mcgowan, Michael Zullo, Adam Pavlesic, Deyvison Rogerio da Silva, Tom Heward-Belle, Callum Talbot, Luke Ivanovic, Levi Kaye, Milos Ninkovic, Chris Zuvela, Patrick Yezbek, Harry Van-der-Saag, Calem Nieuwenhof, Patrick Wood
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for WST vs SYD, dream11 prediction WST vs SYD, A League series, WST vs SYD dream11 prediction, WST vs SYD fantasy prediction, WST vs SYD live score, WST vs SYD live updates, WST vs SYD best dream11 team, WST vs SYD winning teams, WST vs SYD winning tips and tricks, WST vs SYD fantasy tips, WST vs SYD dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel