PG vs MLV Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Perth Glory vs Melbourne Victory Dream11 Match Prediction
PG vs MLV Dream11 Prediction | MLV vs PG Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | A League 2021
Match Time: 2021-05-09 13:40:00
- PG vs MLV, A League
- HBF Park
- Sunday, May 09, 2021 01:40 PM
Perth Glory vs Melbourne Victory Dream11 Preview:
- Perth Glory will be hoping to return to winning ways here after the 1-3 A-League losing effort in their last game against Melbourne City.
- In that match, Perth Glory managed 38% possession and 6 attempts on goal with 2 on target.
- For Perth Glory, the goals were scored by Christopher Ikonomidis (31′) and Luke Bodnar (36′ Own goal). Melbourne City had 17 attempts on goal with 5 of them on target.
- Jamie Maclaren (45′, 68′) scored for Melbourne City.
- It’s not been often in recent games that Perth Glory haven’t conceded.
- The reality is that Glory have seen their defence breached in 5 of their previous 6 matches, shipping 10 goals on the way.
PG vs MLV Dream11 Prediction:
- Following on from being defeated in their last game at the hands of Macarthur FC in A-League action, Melbourne Victory and their fans will hope to get a better result this time.
- In that game, Melbourne Victory had 40% possession and 21 attempts on goal with 6 on target.
- The only player to score for Melbourne Victory was Elvis Kamsoba (23′).
- Macarthur FC had 6 shots at goal with 3 of them on target. Markel Susaeta (31′) and James Meredith (69′) scored for Macarthur FC.
- The stats don’t lie, and Melbourne Victory have been scored against in 6 of their last 6 games, with opponents netting 16 goals overall. In defence, Victory have some weaknesses to address.
Perth Glory (PG) – Key Players:
- Carlo Armiento
- Daniel Stynes
- Neil Kilkenny
- Brandon Wilson
- Callum Timmins
Melbourne Victory (MLV) – Key Players:
- Max Crocombe
- Aaron Anderson
- Leigh Broxham
- Dalibor Markovic
- Storm Roux
PG vs MLV – Recent Form:
- Perth Glory: L D L D L
- Melbourne Victory: L D L W L
Perth Glory Squad :
Liam Reddy, Josh Rawlins, Jason Geria, Jonathan Aspropotamitis, Luke Bodnar, Darryl Lachman, Daniel Stynes, Christopher Oikonomidis, Callum Timmins, Bruno Fornaroli, Andy Keogh, Kosuke Ota, Tando Velaphi, Trent Ostler, Osama Malik, Giordano Colli, Ciaram Bramwell, Bryce Bafford, Sebastian Langkamp, Neil Kilkenny, Nicholas Walsh, Diego Castro, Riley Warland, Nick DAgostino, Dane Ingham, Joel Chianese, Brandon Wilson, Carlo Armiento, Nick Sullivan, Declan Hughes, Daniel Walsh, Mason Tatafu
MLV Squad :
Matt Acton, Dylan Ryan, Leigh Broxham, Storm Roux, Nick Ansell, Jacob Butterfield, Jake Brimmer, Ben Folami, Elvis Kamsoba, Rudy Gestede, Robbie Kruse, Jack Palazzolo, Aaron Anderson, So Nishikawa, Ryan Shotton, Luis Lawrie-Lattanzio, Marko Bulic, Gianluca Iannucci, Zaydan Bello, Callum McManaman, Nishan Velupillay, Max Crocombe, Birkan Kirdar, Lleyton Brooks, Marco Rojas, Joshua Varga, Matthew Bozinovski, Adama Traore-III, Aisen Ishak, William Wilson, Brandon Lauton, Jay Barnett
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for PG vs MLV, dream11 prediction PG vs MLV, A League series, PG vs MLV dream11 prediction, PG vs MLV fantasy prediction, PG vs MLV live score, PG vs MLV live updates, PG vs MLV best dream11 team, PG vs MLV winning teams, PG vs MLV winning tips and tricks, PG vs MLV fantasy tips, PG vs MLV dream11 Football prediction,best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Football telegram channel