ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
England vs India Test
India won by 157 runs
ENG 210/10 (92.2 Ovr)
IND 466/10 (148.2 Ovr)
ENG 290/10 (84 Ovr)
IND 191/10 (61.3 Ovr)
|Ollie Robinson* ||10||32||2||0||31.25|
|Umesh Yadav* ||18.2||2||60||3||3.27|
Last Wicket: James Anderson c Pant b Umesh Yadav 2(5) - 210/10 in 92.2 ov.
England opt to bowl
Last Updated on Sep 08, 2021 10:29 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-02 15:30:00
Kennington Oval, London, England
The track at the Oval, London is generally a decent one to bat on, pacers get good swing early on from the pitch, however batting first is preferrable choice here.
The weather for the first three days looks decent however , rain interruptions might occur on last 2 dasys
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: || 102|
|Batting first won: || 37|
|Bowling first won: || 28|
|1st inn avg score: || 348|
|2nd inn avg score: || 305|
|Highest Total: || 235|
|Lowest Total: || 156|
|Highest : || 903/7 (335.2 Ov) by ENG vs AUS|
|Lowest : || 44/10 (26 Ov) by AUS vs ENG|
With 1 Coin Entry
England will take on India in the fourth test match of the series that will be played at Kennington Oval in London.
England dominantly won the last match with an innings and levelled the series by 1-1.
England Team Updates:
- It was Englands sheer dominance in the last match that resulted in 76 runs and an innings win for them.
- Joe Root, Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed and Dawid Malan were stars with the bat for them.
- Englands pacers were all over India in the last game and did not spare a chance to them for any comeback.
- Rory Burns and Haseeb Hameed will probably open the inning for the England team.
- Dawid Malan will bat at one down position for England , he batted well in last game and scored a good fifty
- Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow and Jos Butler will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Moeen Ali , Craig Overton and Ollie Robinson will form the lower order.
- Sam Curran is likely to be rested for the next game, he has looked out of touch with both bat and ball.
- Saqib Mahmood might get to debut in the next game for England.
- Joe Root will lead the England team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Jos Buttler will do the wicket keeping for England team.
- Moeen Ali and Joe Root will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- James Anderson, Ollie Robinson and Craig Overton will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Craig Overton was exceptional wit the ball on debut picking 6 wickets , while O Robinson took another 5 wicket haul in last innings.
India Team Updates:
- India is facing some serious concerns in their middle order with Rahane and Kohli not getting enough runs.
- In both the innings their middle order collapsed and that resulted into a lose by an innings.
- Indias management might think to make couple of Changes in for R Jadeja who looked injured while Ishant Sharma who looked bit tired in last game.
- Lokesh Rahul and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the India team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Cheteshwar Pujara will bat at one down position, he finally got his form and scored 91 runs knock in last game.
- Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant will take care of the middle order.
- Virat Kohli looked in good touch before getting out on 55 runs in the last match. he will look to make big score in this game.
- Ravindra Jadeja might miss the game due to knee injury, R Ashwin and Shardul Thakur likely to play.
- If Ravi Ashwin and Shardul Thakur play, they will form the lower order of the team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the India team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his India team.
- Ravi Ashwin will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Shardul Thakur , Jasprit Bumrah , Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 129
As far as the Head to Head encounters are concerned, England has registered 49 wins while India has won 30 games and rest of them are draw.
Live Stream information
The match will start at 03:30 PM IST and will live stream on the SonyLiv app and Sony Ten network.
As per Possible 11 predictions, England looks a bit ahead of India looking at the form of their batters, India middle order form is not scoring enough runs.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Jos Buttler will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch on day first.
- Cap Picks for SL : Joe Root, Ollie Robinson, Virat Kohli
- Vice Cap Picks for SL: KL Rahul , James Anderson
- Must Picks bowlers : James Anderson, Ollie Robinson , Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami
England Squad :
Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Dawid Malan, Joe Root(C), Ollie Pope, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Ollie Robinson, Mark Wood, James Anderson, Craig Overton, Sam Billings(WK), Dan Lawrence, Jos Buttler(WK), Saqib Mahmood
India Squad :
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(C), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Mayank Agarwal, Hanuma Vihari, Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Prasidh Krishna, Axar Patel
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ENG vs IND, dream11 prediction ENG vs IND, England vs India Test series, ENG vs IND dream11 prediction, ENG vs IND fantasy prediction, ENG vs IND live score, ENG vs IND live updates, ENG vs IND best dream11 team, ENG vs IND winning teams, ENG vs IND winning tips and tricks, ENG vs IND fantasy tips, ENG vs IND dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel