WI vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
West Indies vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
West Indies vs Australia ODI
Australia won by 133 runs (Match reduced to 49 ovs per side due to rain, DLS target 257)
WI 123/10 (26.2 Ovr)
AUS 252/9 (49 Ovr)
|Sheldon Cottrell* ||4||6||0||0||66.67|
|Adam Zampa* ||3.2||0||39||1||11.7|
Last Wicket: Hayden Walsh c Carey b Zampa 20(26) - 123/10 in 26.2 ov.
Australia opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 23, 2021 12:33 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-21 00:00:00
Kensington Oval,Bridgetown, Barbados , West Indies
It’s one of the best wickets to bat in the West Indies. It’s a flat surface with not much assistance for the bowlers
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||40|
|Batting first won: ||19|
|Bowling first won: ||19|
|1st inn avg score: ||233|
|2nd inn avg score: ||201|
|Highest Total: ||364/4|
|Lowest Total: ||91/10|
|Highest Chased: ||364/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||197/8|
West Indies will now play a 3-match ODI series against Australia, starting from July 21st.
West Indies Team Updates:
- West Indies last played an ODI in March, where they comfortably whitewashed Sri Lanka 3-0.
- Kieron Pollard, who missed out on the T20I series due to injury, is back in the squad.
- Evin Lewis and Shai Hope will probably open the inning for the West Indies team.
- Darren Bravo , Nicolas Pooran and K Pollard will take care of the middle order.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the wicket keeping for West Indies team.
- Fabien Allen will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sheldon Cottrel and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of the team.
Australia Team Updates:
- Australia will miss skipper Aaron Finch for the 1st ODI due to knee injury and wicket-keeper batter Alex Carey will lead the team in his absence.
- The last time they played an ODI was in December 2020, when they won the series 2-1 against India.
- Australia are a completely different side in the 50-over format and we can expect them to bounce back in this series.
- Josh Philippe and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning for the Australia team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner will form the middle order.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Australia team.
- Ashton Agar and Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mitchell Starc , Josh Hazlewood and Jason Behrendorff will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
West Indies: 60
Australia lead the head-to-head record in ODIs against the West Indies by 74-60. The two teams have played 140 ODI matches to date. Three of them ended in a tie, while three ended in no result.
- Evin Lewis was the second-highest run-scorer for West Indies in the 3-match ODI series against Sri Lanka. He has scored 181 runs in 3 matche
- Mitchell Marsh had a fantastic T20I series on the Caribbean soil with both bat and ball. He is expecting the same performances in the ODIs as well.
- Jason Holder return will be a big boost for his side. Holder has picked up 139 wickets in 118 ODI matches and has scored 1837 runs with the bat.
- Josh Hazlewood is ranked 7th in the ICC ODI bowlers’ rankings and has picked up 88 wickets in 54 ODIs with the best figures of 6 for 52.
- Shai Hope had an excellent home series against Sri Lanka, where he ended up being the leading run-scorer in that series with 258 runs in 3 matches, averaging 86. He scored one century and 2 half-centuries.
- In wicket keeping, Shai Hope will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Mitchell Marsh, Shai Hope
- VC Picks: Matthew Wade, Nicolas Pooran
West Indies Squad :
Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(WK), Jason Mohammed, Darren-Bravo, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Kieron Pollard(C), Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Anderson Phillip, Romario Shepherd, Fabian Allen
Australia Squad :
Ben McDermott, Josh Philippe, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Alex Carey(WK)(C), Ashton Turner, Matthew Wade(WK), Mitchell Starc, Riley Meredith, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, Aaron Finch, Tanveer Sangha, Ashton Agar, Daniel Christian, Jason Behrendorff, Wes Agar, Nathan Ellis
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WI vs AUS, dream11 prediction WI vs AUS, West Indies vs Australia ODI series, WI vs AUS dream11 prediction, WI vs AUS fantasy prediction, WI vs AUS live score, WI vs AUS live updates, WI vs AUS best dream11 team, WI vs AUS winning teams, WI vs AUS winning tips and tricks, WI vs AUS fantasy tips, WI vs AUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel