WI vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
West Indies vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
West Indies vs Australia T20I
Australia won by 4 runs
WI 185/6 (20 Ovr)
AUS 189/6 (20 Ovr)
|Hayden Walsh* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Riley Meredith* ||4||0||57||1||14.25|
Last Wicket: Fabian Allen c Wade b Riley Meredith 29(14) - 179/6 in 18.6 ov.
Australia opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 16, 2021 08:52 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-15 05:00:00
Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium,Gros Islet, St Lucia , West Indies
The track is on the slower side with spinners enjoying to bowl here. However runs making will be comparitively easy against pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||21|
|Batting first won: ||9|
|Bowling first won: ||12|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||126|
|Highest Total: ||197/7|
|Lowest Total: ||72/10|
|Highest Chased: ||197/7|
|Lowest Defended: ||97/7|
The fourth T20I between Pakistan and West Indies is set to take place at the Daren Sammy Cricket Stadium in Gros Islet on Thursday.
West Indies Team Updates:
- West Indies have already sealed a series win with an imperative performance earlier in the week.
- Star batsman Chris Gayle made a welcome return to form as the likes of Hayden Walsh and Obed McCoy continued to shine with the ball in hand.
- With the series already wrapped up, the Windies will look to strenghten middle order, with Nicholas Pooran still searching for a big knock.
- Lendl Simmons and Andre Fletcher/Evin Lewis will probably open the inning for the West Indies team.
- WI might bring in Evin Lewis in place of Andre Fletcher.
- Chris Gayle , Nicolas Pooran and Andre Russel will take care of the middle order.
- Chris Gayle the universe boss completed 14000 runs in the last game in his t20 career.
- With , Dwayne Bravo stepping up with the bat, West Indies will be eyeing another big win at the expense of the Australians
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Fabian Allen and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sheldon Cottrell and Obed McCoy will lead the pace attack of the team.
Australia Team Updates:
- The Aussies have had a woeful tour so far, with no wins in three games.
- Despite impressing in bits and pieces, they have failed to capitalize on the crucial junctures, handing them defeat after defeat at the hands of West Indies.
- They will have their captain Aaron Finch leading from the front if they are to add some respectability to the scoreline.
- Matthew Wade and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning for the Australia team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Mitchell Marsh , Alex Carey , M Henriques will form the middle order of the team.
- Ashton Turner and Dan Christian will take care of the lower order.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Australia team.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Riley Meredith will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
West Indies: 9
Both the teams have played 14 matches against each other with WI winning 9 while Australia winning 5.
West Indies are looking a much solid side against Australia, they are favourites ahead to win the match.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Matthew Wade will be better choice.
- Top order batsman from both sides will be cruicial.
- Cap Picks: Mitchell Marsh, Andre Russel
- VC Picks: Aron Finch , Dwayne Bravo
- Death over bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell
West Indies Squad :
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Andre Fletcher(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Andre Russell, Fabian Allen, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Obed McCoy, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne-Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Kevin Sinclair, Fidel Edwards
Australia Squad :
Matthew Wade(WK), Aaron Finch(C), Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey(WK), Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner, Daniel Christian, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Riley Meredith, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Philippe, Tanveer Sangha, Wes Agar, Nathan Ellis, Ben McDermott, Andrew Tye, Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WI vs AUS, dream11 prediction WI vs AUS, West Indies vs Australia T20I series, WI vs AUS dream11 prediction, WI vs AUS fantasy prediction, WI vs AUS live score, WI vs AUS live updates, WI vs AUS best dream11 team, WI vs AUS winning teams, WI vs AUS winning tips and tricks, WI vs AUS fantasy tips, WI vs AUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel