IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Ireland vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland vs South Africa ODI
Ireland won by 43 runs
RSA 247/10 (48.3 Ovr)
IRE 290/5 (50 Ovr)
|Tabraiz Shamsi* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Mark Adair* ||8.3||1||43||2||5.06|
Last Wicket: Anrich Nortje b Mark Adair 10(8) - 247/10 in 48.3 ov.
South Africa opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jul 15, 2021 10:04 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-13 15:15:00
Match Venue: The Village, Malahide, Dublin
Pitch Report: The track looks a sporting one in the last game, pacers were getting good help initially but spinners also were looking dangerous in middle order
Weather Report: The weather seems much better from the previous game, there will be slight clouds but chances of rain are very less.
Ireland will take on South Africa in the 2nd ODI on Tuesday. The 1st ODI was called off due to rain.
Ireland Team Updates:
- Despite unfavourable batting conditions, Ireland batters put up a decent score of 195 with the loss of 4 wickets in 40.2 overs.
- An 87 run-stand for the second wicket between William Porterfield and skipper Andrew Balbirnie was one of the main highlights.
- William Porterfield and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning for the Ireland team.
- Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, George Dockrell will form the middle order.
- Lorcan Tucker (wk), Mark Adair will look to finish the innings in death overs.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Lorcan Tucker will do the wicket keeping for Ireland team.
- Andy McBrine and Simi Singh will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Young and Joshua Little will lead the pace attack of the team.
South Africa Team Updates:
- South Africa rested Quinton de Kock and Anrich Nortje in the 1st ODI.
- Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi asked a lot of questions to the Ireland batters in the initial overs.
- They will be aiming for better bowling performances from others in this match.
- Aiden Markram and Janneman Malan will probably open the inning for the South Africa team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller will form the middle order.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Kyle Verreynne will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his South Africa team.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Lungi Ngidi and Kagiso Rabada will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 5
South Africa: 5
South Africa have never lost an ODI match against the Irish team. As mentioned earlier, the two teams have played five ODIs so far and the Proteas have emerged victorious on all five occasions.
- William Porterfield showed a lot of character in the 1st ODI and scored a half-century after 2 years. He ended his innings after scoring 63 runs from 87 balls.
- Rassie van der Dussen will be a cruicial middle order batsman, he will be more important if SA bats first.
- Mark Adair has promoted up the order in the 1st ODI and he hit two sixes in his innings of 16 runs. He bowls at a good pace as well and has picked up 17 wickets in his ODI career.
- Kagiso Rabada bowled quite well with the ball in the 1st ODI and troubled the Irish openers.However, later on, he scalped the important wickets of Andy Balbirnie and Harry Tector.
- Andy Balbirine, the Irish Skipper is an important batter for the Irish side, he scored a fifty in the last game.
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Pick more players from South Africa, they are likely to dominate.
- Cap Picks: Aiden Markaram , Kagiso Rabada
- VC Picks: Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirine
Ireland Squad :
Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andy Balbirnie(C), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Simi Singh, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Barry McCarthy, Curtis Campher, Graham Kennedy, Jeremy Lawlor, Graeme McCarter
South Africa Squad :
Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock(WK), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma(C), Rassie van der-Dussen, Kyle Verreynne(WK), David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), George Linde, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Wiaan Mulder, Lizaad Williams, Beuran Hendricks
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for IRE vs SA, dream11 prediction IRE vs SA, Ireland vs South Africa ODI series, IRE vs SA dream11 prediction, IRE vs SA fantasy prediction, IRE vs SA live score, IRE vs SA live updates, IRE vs SA best dream11 team, IRE vs SA winning teams, IRE vs SA winning tips and tricks, IRE vs SA fantasy tips, IRE vs SA dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel