WI vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
West Indies vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
West Indies vs Australia T20I
West Indies won by 6 wkts
WI 142/4 (14.5 Ovr)
AUS 141/6 (20 Ovr)
|Nicholas Pooran* ||32||27||4||1||118.52|
|Riley Meredith* ||3.5||0||48||3||12.52|
Last Wicket: Dwayne Bravo c Zampa b Riley Meredith 7(7) - 124/4 in 14.1 ov.
Australia opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 15, 2021 10:04 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-13 05:00:00
Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium,Gros Islet, St Lucia , West Indies
It’s a dry surface with not much grass on it. The ball comes quite easily onto the bat and the wicket slows up a little in the latter half
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||21|
|Batting first won: ||9|
|Bowling first won: ||12|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||126|
|Highest Total: ||197/7|
|Lowest Total: ||72/10|
|Highest Chased: ||197/7|
|Lowest Defended: ||97/7|
After another comfortable victory , West Indies will take on Australia in the 3rd t20 international.
West Indies Team Updates:
- The promotion of Dwayne Bravo ahead of Andre Russell and skipper Nicholas Pooran worked very well for West Indies in the 2nd T20I.
- A century stand between Shimron Hetmyer and Dwayne Bravo was the game-changer for the hosts as they beat Australia more convincingly by 56 runs in the 2nd ODI to go 2-0 up in the 5-match series.
- Lendl Simmons and Andre Fletcher will probably open the inning for the West Indies team.
- Chris Gayle / Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell will form the middle order.
- Nicholas Pooran (wk), Dwayne Bravo will take care of the lower order.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Fabian Allen and Hayden Walsh will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Fidel Edwards and Sheldon Cottrell will lead the pace attack of the team.
Australia Team Updates:
- Australia choked once again in the run-chase in the 2nd ODI, as lost the last 7 wickets for 39 runs.
- They dropped catches which even turned out to be costly for them.
- Skipper Aaron Finch’s form and low order batting is a huge concern. They must win the 3rd T20I to keep their chances alive in this series.
- Matthew Wade and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning for the Australia team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Mitchell Marsh, Josh Philippe, Moises Henriques will form the middle order.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Australia team.
- Adam Zampa and Ashton Agar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
West Indies: 8
Both the teams have played 13 matches against each other with WI winning 8 while Australia winning 5.
West Indies are looking a much solid side against Australia, they are favourites ahead to win the match.
- Shimron Hetmyer batted aggressively in the 2nd T20I, as bought up his career-best T20I score of 61. In 2 matches in this series, he has notched 81 runs.
- Lendl Simmons played really well in the powerplay overs in both the matches, but haven’t been able to convert them into big ones. He has managed to score 57 runs in 2 matches.
- Andre Russell blasted the Australian bowlers by scoring 24* runs from 8 balls and gave a perfect finish to the innings. In 2 matches so far in this series, he has scored 75 runs and has picked up 2 wickets as well
- Coming at no. 3, Mitchell Marsh scored two back-to-back half-centuries in the first two T20Is and he has been quite impressive with the ball as well, by picking up 3 wickets.
- Josh Hazlewood is the pick of the bowlers from Australia. He picked up 4 wickets in 2 matches in this series at an economy of 6.37.
- Hayden Walsh has picked up 6 wickets in 2 matches in this series at an economy of 6.5, with the best figures of 3 for 23.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Matthew Wade will be better choice.
- Top order batsman from both sides will be cruicial.
- Cap Picks: Mitchell Marsh, Andre Russel
- VC Picks: Aron Finch , Dwayne Bravo
- Death over bowlers: Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell
West Indies Squad :
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Andre Fletcher(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Andre Russell, Fabian Allen, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Obed McCoy, Kieron Pollard, Dwayne-Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Kevin Sinclair, Fidel Edwards
Australia Squad :
Matthew Wade(WK), Aaron Finch(C), Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey(WK), Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner, Daniel Christian, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Riley Meredith, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Philippe, Tanveer Sangha, Wes Agar, Nathan Ellis, Ben McDermott, Andrew Tye, Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WI vs AUS, dream11 prediction WI vs AUS, West Indies vs Australia T20I series, WI vs AUS dream11 prediction, WI vs AUS fantasy prediction, WI vs AUS live score, WI vs AUS live updates, WI vs AUS best dream11 team, WI vs AUS winning teams, WI vs AUS winning tips and tricks, WI vs AUS fantasy tips, WI vs AUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel