IRE vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Ireland vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland vs South Africa ODI
IRE 195/4 (40.2 Ovr)
|George Dockrell* ||1||1||0||0||100|
|Kagiso Rabada* ||8.2||2||43||2||5.16|
Last Wicket: Harry Tector c Verreynne b Rabada 25(28) - 179/4 in 38.6 ov.
Last Updated on Jul 13, 2021 11:07 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-11 16:00:00
Match Venue: The Village, Malahide, Dublin
Pitch Report: The Village in Malahide is hosting an ODI match after a long gap of 2 years. Considering the previous matches played here, the batters like to bat here
Weather Report: The weather does not look so good, it will be partly cloudy with chances of rain as well
Ireland will be hosting South Africa for the first time in a bilateral series, where they will play 3 ODIs and 3 T20Is
Ireland Team Updates:
- From the 2023 World Cup qualification point of view, it’s an important series for Ireland.
- With Kevin O’Brien announced his retirement from ODIs, veteran William Porterfield will open alongside Paul Stirling.
- Paul Stirling and William Porterfield will probably open the inning for the Ireland team.
- Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, George Dockrell will take care of the middle order.
- Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher will handle the lower order.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Lorcan Tucker will do the wicket keeping for Ireland team.
- Andy McBrine and George Dockrell will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Craig Young and Joshua Little will lead the pace attack of the team.
South Africa Team Updates:
- After winning the series against WI, South Africa traveled directly from West Indies to Ireland.
- Now, they will need to acclimatize to the typical Ireland conditions, where they will kick start with the ODI series first up.
- Temba Bavuma will captain the side in both formats. With a strong formidable side, they will start as favourites for this series.
- Aiden Markram and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning for the South Africa team. Both are well known inning openers.
- De Kock was in fantastic form in the last series, he will be a cruicial as far as batting point of view.
- Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie Van der Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen will take care of the middle order.
- David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo will look to finish the innings in death overs.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his South Africa team.
- Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 5
South Africa: 5
South Africa have never lost an ODI match against the Irish team. As mentioned earlier, the two teams have played five ODIs so far and the Proteas have emerged victorious on all five occasions.
- Curtis Campher has completely recovered from injury and will definitely want to prove his worth. He has scored 305 runs and 8 wickets to his name in the ODI format.
- Simi Singh managed to score 66 runs in 2 innings and has picked up 4 wickets with the ball in the last series.
- Anrich Nortje will be the key to go bowler for SA, his pace will trouble the irish batters.
- Quinton de Kock is an all-format player, who will always look for runs no matter what the situation. He has accumulated 5235 runs in 123 ODI matches at an average of 44.74.
- Joshua Little is an exciting young fast bowler, he will be looking to put impact with his pace and swing.
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Pick more players from South Africa, they are likely to dominate.
- Cap Picks: Q De Kock, Kagiso Rabada
- VC Picks: Paul Stirling, Anrich Nortje
Ireland Squad :
Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andy Balbirnie(C), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Andy McBrine, Simi Singh, Joshua Little, Craig Young, Barry McCarthy, Graham Kennedy, Jeremy Lawlor, Curtis Campher, Graeme McCarter
South Africa Squad :
Aiden Markram, Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma(C), Rassie van der-Dussen, Kyle Verreynne(WK), David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Lizaad Williams, Reeza Hendricks, Wiaan Mulder, Bjorn Fortuin, George Linde, Anrich Nortje, Quinton de Kock(WK), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Beuran Hendricks
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for IRE vs SA, dream11 prediction IRE vs SA, Ireland vs South Africa ODI series, IRE vs SA dream11 prediction, IRE vs SA fantasy prediction, IRE vs SA live score, IRE vs SA live updates, IRE vs SA best dream11 team, IRE vs SA winning teams, IRE vs SA winning tips and tricks, IRE vs SA fantasy tips, IRE vs SA dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel