YOR vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Yorkshire vs Lancashire Dream11 Match Prediction
English Test County Championship
LANCS 411/2 (119.2 Ovr)
|Luke Wells* ||97||188||9||3||51.6|
|Steven Patterson* ||25||4||94||0||3.76|
Last Wicket: Keaton Jennings c and b Jordan Thompson 132(253) - 256/2 in 85.3 ov.
Yorkshire opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jul 15, 2021 10:04 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-11 15:30:00
Headingley , Leeds , England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||78|
|Batting first won: ||29 (37%)|
|Bowling first won: ||31 (39%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||307|
|2nd inn avg score: ||290|
|3rd inn avg score: ||240|
|4th inn avg score: ||166|
|Highest Total: ||653/4|
|Lowest Total: ||61/10|
Yorkshire will take on Lancashire in the Group 3 contest of the County Championship.
Yorkshire Team Updates:
- Adam Lyth and George Hill will probably open the inning for the Yorkshire team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Sam Northeast, Gary Ballance and Harry Brook will handle the middle order of the team
- Harry Duke (wk) and Dominic Bess will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Steven Patterson will lead the Yorkshire team as a Captain. He is also good Bowler.
- Harry Duke will do the wicket keeping for Yorkshire team.
- Duanne Olivier and Ben Coad will lead the pace attack of the team.
Lancashire Team Updates:
- Keaton Jennings and Alex Davies will probably open the inning for the Lancashire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Luke Wells, Josh Bohannon and Dane Vilas (c & wk) will handle the middle order of the team
- Steven Croft and Rob Jones will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Dane Vilas will lead the Lancashire team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Alex Davies will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Lancashire team.
- James Anderson and Tom Hartley will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Harry Brook played an important knock in the second innings against Northamptonshire and scored his first century in this year’s county championship. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 576 runs in 9 matches at an average of 41.14.
- Dominic Bess bowled his career-best spell in the previous match against Northamptonshire where he picked up 7 wickets by conceding just 43 runs in the 1st innings. Overall in this championship, he has scalped 23 wickets and scored 310 runs with the bat.
- James Anderson reached a unique milestone by picking up 1000 wickets in first-class cricket in the last game against Kent. He has played only 3 matches in this championship and picked up 11 wickets, with the best figures of 7 for 19 in an innings.
- Luke Wood had played a vital role for Lancashire in this championship. He has picked up 17 wickets and scored 317 runs at an average of 39.62.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Alex Davies will be better choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Yorkshire Squad :
Adam Lyth, George Hill, Sam Northeast, Gary Ballance, Harry Brook, Harry Duke(WK), Dominic Bess, Jordan Thompson, Steven Patterson(C), Ben Coad, Dominic Leech, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Joe Root, Will Fraine, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Ben Birkhead(WK), Tom Loten, Jack Shutt, James Wharton, Josh Sullivan, Dawid Malan, David Willey, Jonathan Tattersall(WK), Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher, Matthew Revis, Duanne Olivier, Josh Poysden, Mathew Pillans
Lancashire Squad :
Keaton Jennings, Alex Davies(WK), Luke Wells, Josh Bohannon, Dane Vilas(C), Steven Croft, Rob Jones, George Balderson, Jack Blatherwick, Tom Bailey, James Anderson, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Matt Parkinson, Richard Gleeson, Luke Wood, George D Burrows, Jos Buttler(WK), George Lavelle(WK), Owais-Shah, Jack Morley, Ed Moulton, Danny Lamb, Tom Hartley, Liam Hurt
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for YOR vs LAN, dream11 prediction YOR vs LAN, English Test County Championship series, YOR vs LAN dream11 prediction, YOR vs LAN fantasy prediction, YOR vs LAN live score, YOR vs LAN live updates, YOR vs LAN best dream11 team, YOR vs LAN winning teams, YOR vs LAN winning tips and tricks, YOR vs LAN fantasy tips, YOR vs LAN dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel