NOT vs YOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Nottinghamshire vs Yorkshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Nottinghamshire won by 10 wkts
NOTTS 65/0 (3.4 Ovr)
YORKS 60/3 (7 Ovr)
|Alex Hales* ||31||9||1||4||344.44|
|Josh Poysden* ||0.4||0||18||0||27|
Yorkshire opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 11, 2021 09:54 AM
Match Time: 2021-07-09 23:00:00
Trent Bridge, Nottingham, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||11|
|Batting first won: ||6 (54%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (45%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||154|
|2nd inn avg score: ||137|
|Highest Total: ||198/5|
|Lowest Total: ||110/10|
|Highest Chased: ||173/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||130/5|
Nottinghamshire will take on Yorkshire the 103rd match of the English T20 Blast.
Nottinghamshire Team Updates:
- Alex Hales and Joe Clarke will probably open the inning for the Nottinghamshire team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Ben Slater, Samit Patel and Steven Mullaney will handle the middle order of the team
- Peter Trego and Lyndon James will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Steven Mullaney will lead the Nottinghamshire team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Matthew Carter and Samit Patel will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Luke Fletcher and Calvin Harrison will lead the pace attack of the team.
Yorkshire Team Updates:
- Adam Lyth and Mark Stoneman will probably open the inning for the Yorkshire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Jordan Thompson, Gary Ballance and Harry Brook will handle the middle order of the team
- Harry Duke and George Hill will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Harry Duke will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Yorkshire team.
- Matthew Waite and Matthew Fisher will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Alex Hales, Jordan Thompson
- VC Picks: Samit Patel, Harry Brook
Nottinghamshire Squad :
Tom Moores(WK), Alex Hales, Ben Slater, Samit Patel, Steven Mullaney(C), Peter Trego, Lyndon James, Luke Fletcher, Calvin Harrison, Matthew Carter, Dane Paterson, Stuart Broad, Brett Hutton, Daniel Christian, Liam Patterson-White, Toby Pettman, Ben Compton, Joe Clarke, Sol Budinger, Haseeb Hameed, Joey Evison, Dane Schadendorf(WK), Zak Chappell, Tom Barber, Ben Duckett(WK), Jake Ball
Yorkshire Squad :
Adam Lyth, Sam Northeast, Jordan Thompson, Gary Ballance, Harry Brook, Harry Duke(WK), George Hill, Dominic Bess, Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher, Josh Poysden, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Dominic Leech, Tom Loten, Ben Birkhead(WK), Will Fraine, Duanne Olivier, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Steven Patterson, Jack Shutt, James Wharton, Josh Sullivan, Dawid Malan, David Willey(C), Jonathan Tattersall(WK), Ben Coad, Matthew Revis, Mathew Pillans
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NOT vs YOR, dream11 prediction NOT vs YOR, English T20 Blast series, NOT vs YOR dream11 prediction, NOT vs YOR fantasy prediction, NOT vs YOR live score, NOT vs YOR live updates, NOT vs YOR best dream11 team, NOT vs YOR winning teams, NOT vs YOR winning tips and tricks, NOT vs YOR fantasy tips, NOT vs YOR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel