WAS vs NOT Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Warwickshire vs Nottinghamshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
WAS vs NOT Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Playing 11 Updates for Todays T20 Blast Match - July 2nd, 2021
Last Updated on Jul 03, 2021 09:21 PM
Match Time: 2021-07-02 23:00:00
Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||5|
|Batting first won: ||5 (100%)|
|Bowling first won: || (0%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||169|
|2nd inn avg score: ||151|
|Highest Total: ||221/5|
|Lowest Total: ||144/10|
|Lowest Defended: ||118/5|
The North Group of the T20 Blast 2021 has Warwickshire taking on Nottinghamshire at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Friday.
Warwickshire Team Updates:
- Ed Pollock and Adam Hose will probably open the inning for the Warwickshire team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Will Rhodes, Sam Hain and Matthew Lamb will handle the middle order of the team
- Carlos Brathwaite and Michael Burgess will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Will Rhodes will lead the Warwickshire team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Michael Burgess will do the wicket keeping for Warwickshire team.
- Jake Lintott and Craig Miles will lead the pace attack of the team.
Nottinghamshire Team Updates:
- Alex Hales and Ben Duckett will probably open the inning for the Nottinghamshire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ben Slater, Peter Trego and Samit Patel will handle the middle order of the team
- Lyndon James and Steven Mullaney will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Steven Mullaney will lead the Nottinghamshire team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Nottinghamshire team.
- Matthew Carter and Samit Patel will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Calvin Harrison and Luke Fletcher will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Warwickshire Squad :
Ed Pollock, Adam Hose, Will Rhodes(C), Sam Hain, Matthew Lamb, Robert Yates, Michael Burgess(WK), Tim Bresnan, Jake Lintott, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Dominic Sibley, Oliver Hannon Dalby, Ryan Sidebottom, Ethan Brookes, Chris Woakes, Henry Brookes, Liam Norwell, Jacob Bethell, George-Garrett, Pieter Malan, Manraj Johal, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Mousley, Olly Stone
Nottinghamshire Squad :
Alex Hales, Ben Duckett, Ben Slater, Peter Trego, Samit Patel, Lyndon James, Steven Mullaney(C), Luke Fletcher, Matthew Carter, Calvin Harrison, Jake Ball, Stuart Broad, Liam Patterson-White, Daniel Christian, Ben Compton, Toby Pettman, Brett Hutton, Joe Clarke, Sol Budinger, Dane Paterson, Zak Chappell, Joey Evison, Haseeb Hameed, Dane Schadendorf(WK), Tom Moores(WK), Tom Barber
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WAS vs NOT, dream11 prediction WAS vs NOT, English T20 Blast series, WAS vs NOT dream11 prediction, WAS vs NOT fantasy prediction, WAS vs NOT live score, WAS vs NOT live updates, WAS vs NOT best dream11 team, WAS vs NOT winning teams, WAS vs NOT winning tips and tricks, WAS vs NOT fantasy tips, WAS vs NOT dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel