WAS vs YOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Warwickshire vs Yorkshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Warwickshire won by 10 wkts
WARKS 86/0 (8.3 Ovr)
YORKS 81/10 (15.5 Ovr)
|Adam Hose* ||46||31||6||3||148.39|
|Lockie Ferguson* ||2.3||0||29||0||11.6|
Yorkshire opt to bat
Last Updated on Jul 02, 2021 12:46 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-30 23:00:00
Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||5|
|Batting first won: ||5 (100%)|
|Bowling first won: || (0%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||169|
|2nd inn avg score: ||151|
|Highest Total: ||221/5|
|Lowest Total: ||144/10|
|Lowest Defended: ||118/5|
The Warwickshire Bears will take on the Yorkshire Vikings in a North Group T20 Blast fixture at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Wednesday.
Warwickshire Team Updates:
- Ed Pollock and Adam Hose will probably open the inning for the Warwickshire team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Will Rhodes, Sam Hain and Matthew Lamb will handle the middle order of the team
- Michael Burgess and Carlos Brathwaite will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Will Rhodes will lead the Warwickshire team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Michael Burgess will do the wicket keeping for Warwickshire team.
- Craig Miles and Danny Briggs will lead the pace attack of the team.
Yorkshire Team Updates:
- Adam Lyth and Mark Stoneman will probably open the inning for the Yorkshire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Jordan Thompson, Harry Brook and Gary Ballance will handle the middle order of the team
- George Hill and Jonathan Tattersall will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Jonathan Tattersall will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Yorkshire team.
- Matthew Waite and Matthew Fisher will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Warwickshire Squad :
Ed Pollock, Adam Hose, Will Rhodes(C), Sam Hain, Matthew Lamb, Carlos Brathwaite, Michael Burgess(WK), Tim Bresnan, Jake Lintott, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Oliver Hannon Dalby, Robert Yates, Dominic Sibley, Ryan Sidebottom, Ethan Brookes, Chris Woakes, Henry Brookes, Liam Norwell, Jacob Bethell, George-Garrett, Pieter Malan, Manraj Johal, Dan Mousley, Olly Stone
Yorkshire Squad :
Adam Lyth, Mark Stoneman, Jordan Thompson, Gary Ballance, Harry Brook, Dominic Bess, George Hill, Jonathan Tattersall(WK), Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher, Lockie Ferguson, Tom Kohler Cadmore(WK), Will Fraine, Steven Patterson, Harry Duke(WK), Dominic Leech, Duanne Olivier, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Ben Birkhead(WK), Tom Loten, Jack Shutt, Josh Poysden, James Wharton, Josh Sullivan, Dawid Malan, David Willey(C), Ben Coad, Matthew Revis, Mathew Pillans, Adil Rashid
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for WAS vs YOR, dream11 prediction WAS vs YOR, English T20 Blast series, WAS vs YOR dream11 prediction, WAS vs YOR fantasy prediction, WAS vs YOR live score, WAS vs YOR live updates, WAS vs YOR best dream11 team, WAS vs YOR winning teams, WAS vs YOR winning tips and tricks, WAS vs YOR fantasy tips, WAS vs YOR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel