SUS vs SUR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sussex vs Surrey Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
No Result - No Result
SUS 43/1 (4.5 Ovr) CRR: 8.9 | RRR: 8.77
SUR 175/7 (20 Ovr)
|Luke Wright* ||20||15||2||1||133.33|
|Kyle Jamieson* ||1.5||0||17||0||9.27|
Last Wicket: Philip Salt c Laurie Evans b J Overton 20(12) - 36/1 in 3.2 ov.
Play stopped due to rain
Last Updated on Jun 28, 2021 03:38 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-27 19:00:00
Match Venue: County Ground, Hove, England
Pitch Report: The first match at this venue produced a high-scoring encounter
Weather Report: The weather predicted is to be rainy , there might be an interruption
Sussex and Surrey will lock horns in the South Group of T20 Blast at the County Ground in Hove on Sunday.
Sussex Team Updates:
- Sussex have lost just one game so far but their major chunk of matches ended without a result with three of them being washed out.
- However, Sussex are still in the reckoning for the knockouts with three wins in seven encounters.
- Philip Salt and Luke Wright will probably open the inning for the Sussex team.
- Travis Head, Ravi Bopara, David Wiese will form the middle order.
- Luke Wright will lead the Sussex team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Philip Salt will do the wicket keeping for Sussex team.
- Archie Lenham will take care of the spin attack.
- Ollie Robinson and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of the team.
Surrey Team Updates:
- Surrey are having a similar story with two defeats and two matches without a result.
- They went on to win four matches in the competition and are currently in third spot on the points table in South Group.
- Surrey will hope to put up more impressive performances as they aim to improve their rankings on the table.
- Will Jacks and Jamie Smith will probably open the inning for the Surrey team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Laurie Evans, Ollie Pope and Rory Burns will take care of the middle order.
- Gareth Batty will lead the Surrey team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- Jamie Smith will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Surrey team.
- Gareth Batty will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Kyle Jamieson and Gus Atkinson will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, Philip Salt will be best choice.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- For SL : Captain: Luke Wright Vice-captain: Phil Salt
- For GL : Captain: Kyle Jamieson Vice-captain: Laurie Evans
Sussex Squad :
Philip Salt(WK), Luke Wright(C), Travis Head, Ravi Bopara, David Wiese, Delray Rawlins, Chris Jordan, Aaron Thomason, Will Beer, Ollie Robinson, Tymal Mills, Ben Brown(WK), Oliver Carter(WK), Joseph Peter Sarro, Ali Orr(WK), Jack Carson, Tom Clark, Jofra Archer, Stuart Meaker, George Garton, Mitchell Claydon, Rashid-Khan, Tom Haines, Sean Hunt, James Coles, Jamie Atkins, Stiaan van Zyl, Henry Crocombe, Archie Lenham
Surrey Squad :
Will Jacks, Jamie Smith(WK), Laurie Evans, Ollie Pope, Ben Geddes, Rory Burns, Jamie Overton, Kyle Jamieson, Gus Atkinson, Gareth Batty(C), Daniel Moriarty, Nick Kimber, Liam Plunkett, Jason Roy, Rikki Clarke, Nico Reifer, Sean Abbott, Hashim Amla, Jordan Clark, Ryan Patel, Matt Dunn, James Taylor, Sam Curran, Ben Foakes(WK), Tom Curran, Kemar Roach, Reece Topley, Amar Virdi, Jade Dernbach
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SUS vs SUR, dream11 prediction SUS vs SUR, English T20 Blast series, SUS vs SUR dream11 prediction, SUS vs SUR fantasy prediction, SUS vs SUR live score, SUS vs SUR live updates, SUS vs SUR best dream11 team, SUS vs SUR winning teams, SUS vs SUR winning tips and tricks, SUS vs SUR fantasy tips, SUS vs SUR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel