GOZ vs OVR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Gozo vs Overseas Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Malta
ECS Malta 2021, Match 35 and 36: GOZ vs OVR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 25, 2021 09:21 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-23 16:30:00
Match Venue: Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa
Pitch Report: The wicket has got good pace and carry, the quick bowlers will play a huge role in this match.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Gozo must win their last 2 matches to stay in the hunt for the playoffs places, as otherwise, they will be knocked out in the group stages itself.
Gozo Team Updates:
- Senthil Raj and Jerin Jacob will probably open the inning for the Gozo team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Milton Devasia, Saikumar Nellikkunnu and Aji Wilson will handle the middle order of the team
- Ajeesh Antony and Shibil Palakkalappil will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Ajeesh Antony will do the wicket keeping for Gozo team.
- Janak Bhandari and Rajeesh Jawaharlal will lead the pace attack of the team.
Overseas Team Updates:
- Andy Naudi and Clyde Palmer will probably open the inning for the Overseas team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Gerald Sant, Callum Burke and Jurg Hirschi will handle the middle order of the team
- Sean Byrne and Aron Oulton will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Jurg Hirschi will lead the Overseas team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Clyde Palmer will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Overseas team.
- Alexander Meears and Aron Oulton will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Milton Devasia has scored 90 runs so far in this tournament at an average of 15 and a strike rate of 111.11 and scalped 4 wickets at an economy of 10.45.
- Senthil Raj has scored 65 runs in 4 matches so far this tournament at an average of 21.66, with the highest score of 39*. With the ball, he has picked up 3 wickets as well.
- Callum Burke has performed well in this tournament with both bat and ball, scoring 86 runs in 3 innings at an average of 28.66. He has also picked up 5 wickets at an economy of 10.2.
- Jurg Hirschi has got the most scalps for Overseas in this competition. He has picked up 7 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 6.14, with the best figures of 4 for 13.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Gozo Squad :
Jerin Jacob, Senthil Raj, Milton Devasia, Renju Ravi(WK), Aji Wilson, Ajeesh Antony(WK), Jomon Sajan, Janak Bhandari, Basil Scaria, Sandeep Sasikumar, Rajeesh Jawaharlal, Tanu Babu, Siljo Varkey, Shibil Palakkalappil, Leonard Nijanthan, Saikumar Nellikkunnu, Ajin Jose
Overseas Squad :
Clyde Palmer(WK), Heinrich Gericke(WK), Andy Naudi, Jurg Hirschi(C), Sean Byrne(WK), Charl Kleinepunte, Callum Burke, David Marks, Deon Vosloo, Ethan Xuereb, Christo Viljoen, Henry Redknap, Gerald Sant, Eldon Pillay, Clyde Rossouw, Peter Rydzkowski, Jean Ford, Jaz Cable, Michael Hart, Aron Oulton, Luke Bradley, Alexander Meears, Jack Barritt, Matthew Towns
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for GOZ vs OVR, dream11 prediction GOZ vs OVR, FanCode ECS T10 - Malta series, GOZ vs OVR dream11 prediction, GOZ vs OVR fantasy prediction, GOZ vs OVR live score, GOZ vs OVR live updates, GOZ vs OVR best dream11 team, GOZ vs OVR winning teams, GOZ vs OVR winning tips and tricks, GOZ vs OVR fantasy tips, GOZ vs OVR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel