SUR vs ESS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Surrey vs Essex Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Essex won by 8 wkts - Match reduced to 17 overs per - side due to rain
ESS 119/2 (15.3 Ovr)
SUR 118/10 (16.4 Ovr)
|Michael-Kyle Pepper* ||15||11||0||1||136.36|
|Jordan Clark* ||2.3||0||27||1||10.8|
Last Wicket: Daniel Lawrence b J Clark 11(12) - 87/2 in 11.4 ov.
Essex opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 01:23 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-22 00:00:00
Match Venue: Kia Oval, London.
Pitch Report: The average 1st innings batting score at this venue in the T20 domestic games played here is 161 runs. This pitch has a history of supporting the pacers.
Weather Report: The weather will does not look good with rain predicted to play a spoilspot
Surrey will take on Essex in the League Match of Vitality Blast T20, which will be played at the Kia Oval in London
Surrey Team Updates:
- Surrey have not lost a single game in the tournament.
- Amla and Burns are back for Surrey team and will be available to play.
- Jason Roy, Sam Curran, and Tom Curran are out on international duties for Surrey.
- Hashim Amla and Will Jacks will probably open the inning for the Surrey team.
- Laurie Evans, Rory Burns, Jamie Overton will take care of the middle order.
- Gareth Batty will lead the Surrey team as a Captain. He is also good Bowler.
- Jamie Smith will do the wicket keeping for Surrey team.
- Gareth Batty and D Moriarty will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Jade Dernbach and Jamie Overton will lead the pace attack of the team.
Essex Team Updates:
- Essex Eagles have lost four of their six games so far in the touurnament.
- The Eagles will again rely on their all-rounder duo of Jimmy Neesham and Simon Harmer.
- William Buttleman and Adam Wheater will probably open the inning for the Essex team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Dan Lawrence, Michael Pepper, Paul Walter will take care of the middle order.
- Ryan ten Doeschate, Jimmy Neesham, Simon Harmer will form the lower order.
- Simon Harmer will lead the Essex team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- William Buttleman will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Essex team.
- Simon Harmer will take care of the spin attack of the team.
- Jamie Porter and Aron Nijjar will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 3 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Will Jacks and Jimmy Neesham
- VC Picks : Hashim Amla, Laurie Evans
Surrey Squad :
Hashim Amla, Will Jacks, Ben Geddes, Rory Burns, Jamie Smith(WK), Jordan Clark, Jamie Overton, Rikki Clarke, Jade Dernbach, Gareth Batty(C), Daniel Moriarty, Gus Atkinson, Jason Roy, Liam Plunkett, Nick Kimber, Nico Reifer, Sean Abbott, Laurie Evans, Ryan Patel, Matt Dunn, James Taylor, Mark Stoneman, Sam Curran, Ollie Pope, Ben Foakes(WK), Tom Curran, Kemar Roach, Reece Topley, Amar Virdi
Essex Squad :
William Buttleman(WK), Adam Wheater(WK), Dan Lawrence, Michael Pepper(WK), Jimmy Neesham, Ryan ten Doeschate, Paul Walter, Simon Harmer(C), Shane Snater, Aron Nijjar, Samuel Cook, Aaron Beard, Tom Westley, Jack Plom, Alastair Cook, Ben Allison, Robin Das, Nick Browne, Varun Chopra, Josh Rymell, Peter Siddle, Jamie Porter, Eshun Kalley, Feroze Khushi
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SUR vs ESS, dream11 prediction SUR vs ESS, English T20 Blast series, SUR vs ESS dream11 prediction, SUR vs ESS fantasy prediction, SUR vs ESS live score, SUR vs ESS live updates, SUR vs ESS best dream11 team, SUR vs ESS winning teams, SUR vs ESS winning tips and tricks, SUR vs ESS fantasy tips, SUR vs ESS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel