RST vs SOC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Royal Strikers vs Southern Crusaders Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Malta
ECS T10 Malta 2021, Match 28 RST vs SOC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 22, 2021 01:23 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-21 19:00:00
Match Venue: Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa
Pitch Report: It’s a pitch that gives some advantage to the batsmen and has always been good for batting.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain
Royal Strikers will take on Southern Crusaders in the 28th game of the ECS T10 Malta.
Royal Strikers Team Updates:
- Royal Strikers had played four matches in ECS T10 Malta 2021, and have not won a single match so far.
- However, they stand a chance to get their first win when they play their next match against South Crusaders.
- Savio Thomas and Kushlesh Koppaka will probably open the inning for the Royal Strikers team.
- Savio Thomas will lead the Royal Strikers team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Sanish Mani will do the wicket keeping for Royal Strikers team.
- Rejit Abraham and Midhun Mohanan will lead the pace attack of the team.
Southern Crusaders Team Updates:
- South Crusaders have also had a similar start to the tournament.
- They played four matches so far and they haven’t won a single one of them.
- At least after the matches between these two teams, one team will get the win.
- Ryan Ricky Bastiansz and Michael Goonetilleke will probably open the inning for the SOC team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Michael Goonetilleke will lead the SOC team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Ryan Ricky Bastiansz will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SOC team.
- Indika Thilan Perera and Eardley Chandiram will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Royal Strikers: 0
Southern Crusaders: 0
- J Joy has been contributing with the bat and the ball in the tournament. He has scored 45 runs and taken one wicket.
- S Thomas has the ability to put together an excellent performance with the bat and the ball. So far, he has taken two wickets and scored 15 runs.
- M Bilal Khan has good enough technique to help his team to a win. He has scored 48 runs and also taken two wickets.
- L Senavirathna has been one of the stand-out performers for his team in this tournament. He has scored eight runs and also taken four wickets so far.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Ryan Ricky Bastiansz will be better choice.
- Pick more allrounders in the team.
- Cap Picks: L Senavirathna, M Bilal
- VC Picks: J Joy , M Goonetilleke
Royal Strikers Squad :
Savio Thomas(C), Kushlesh Koppaka, Livin Varghese, Srinivas Mukkamala(WK), Jithin Joy, Febin Thottian Poulose, Sebin Thomas, Rubin James, Clinto Paul, Midhun Mohanan, Rejit Abraham, Jaison Jerome, Ashins Laiby, Mohammed Shareef, Sanish Mani(WK)
SOC Squad :
Ryan Ricky Bastiansz(WK), Michael Goonetilleke(C), Zeeshan Yousaf, Angelo Delardon, Gopal Thakur(WK), Ishantha Kariyawasam(WK), Ezhaq Masih, Denasa Abeysinghe, Lakshitha Senavirathna, Jojo Thomas, Indika Thilan Perera, Royal Butt, Waseem Sajjad, Aneel Shahid, Eranga Jayawardhana, Muhammad Bilal, Eardley Chandiram, Azwan Kamaleen
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for RST vs SOC, dream11 prediction RST vs SOC, FanCode ECS T10 - Malta series, RST vs SOC dream11 prediction, RST vs SOC fantasy prediction, RST vs SOC live score, RST vs SOC live updates, RST vs SOC best dream11 team, RST vs SOC winning teams, RST vs SOC winning tips and tricks, RST vs SOC fantasy tips, RST vs SOC dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel