DUR vs LAN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Durham vs Lancashire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Durham won by 6 wkts
DUR 153/4 (17.4 Ovr)
LANCS 151/6 (20 Ovr)
|Ned Eckersley* ||9||8||1||0||112.5|
|Steven Croft* ||1.4||0||12||1||7.2|
Last Wicket: Sean Dickson lbw b Croft 14(15) - 140/4 in 15.5 ov.
Lancashire opt to bat
Last Updated on Jun 18, 2021 11:55 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-17 23:30:00
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street , England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||3|
|Batting first won: ||2 (66%)|
|Bowling first won: ||1 (33%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||163|
|2nd inn avg score: ||147|
|Highest Total: ||195/5|
|Lowest Total: ||155/10|
|Highest Chased: ||119/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||176/9|
After two successive wins in their first 2 matches, Durham tasted their first defeat in this tournament against Nottinghamshire.
Durham Team Updates:
- David Bedingham and Graham Clark will probably open the inning for the Durham team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Ben Raine, Cameron Bancroft and Ned Eckersley will handle the middle order of the team
- Jack Burnham and Paul Coughlin will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Cameron Bancroft will lead the Durham team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- David Bedingham will do the wicket keeping for Durham team.
- Brydon Carse and Liam Trevaskis will lead the pace attack of the team.
Lancashire Team Updates:
- Liam Livingstone and Finn Allen will probably open the inning for the Lancashire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Alex Davies, Jos Buttler and Dane Vilas will handle the middle order of the team
- Steven Croft and Luke Wood will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Dane Vilas will lead the Lancashire team as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper.
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Lancashire team.
- Matt Parkinson will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Tom Hartley and Tom Bailey will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Opener David Bedingham is the top run-scorer for Durham in this tournament, scoring 114 runs in 3 matches at an average of 38 and a strike rate of 167.64.
- Graham Clark gave an excellent start in the last match against Nottinghamshire, scoring 39 runs from just 19 balls. Overall in this tournament, he has notched 74 runs at an impressive strike rate of 176.19.
- Alex Davies was the player of the match against Derbyshire for his unbeaten knock of 83 runs from 54 balls. Overall in this competition, he has mustered 90 runs in 4 matches.
- Liam Livingstone scoring runs consistently at the top of the order and even economical with the ball as well. So far in this tournament, he has notched 189 runs and scalped 2 wickets.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Dane Vilas will be better choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain – Ben Raine, Liam Livingstone
- Vice-Captain – David Bedingham, Jos Buttler
Durham Squad :
Graham Clark, David Bedingham(WK), Ben Raine, Cameron Bancroft(C), Ned Eckersley(WK), Sean Dickson, Paul Coughlin, Scott Borthwick, Brydon Carse, Liam Trevaskis, Matty Potts, Mark Wood, Matthew Salisbury, Will Young, Cameron Steel, Ben Stokes, Michael Jones, Jack Burnham, Stuart Poynter(WK), Chris Rushworth, Jack Campbell, Oliver Gibson
Lancashire Squad :
Liam Livingstone, Finn Allen, Alex Davies, Jos Buttler(WK), Dane Vilas(WK)(C), Steven Croft, Luke Wood, Danny Lamb, Tom Bailey, Tom Hartley, Matt Parkinson, Keaton Jennings, George D Burrows, Richard Gleeson, James Anderson, George Balderson, George Lavelle(WK), Owais-Shah, Rob Jones, Liam Hurt, Saqib Mahmood, Jack Blatherwick, Jack Morley, Ed Moulton, Luke Wells, Josh Bohannon
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for DUR vs LAN, dream11 prediction DUR vs LAN, English T20 Blast series, DUR vs LAN dream11 prediction, DUR vs LAN fantasy prediction, DUR vs LAN live score, DUR vs LAN live updates, DUR vs LAN best dream11 team, DUR vs LAN winning teams, DUR vs LAN winning tips and tricks, DUR vs LAN fantasy tips, DUR vs LAN dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel