EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England Women vs India Women Dream11 Match Prediction
England Women vs India Women Test
INDW 344/8 (121 Ovr)
INDW 231/10 (81.2 Ovr)
ENGW 396/9 (121.2 Ovr)
|Taniya Bhatia* ||44||88||6||0||50|
|Kate Cross* ||15||6||43||0||2.87|
Last Wicket: Shikha Pandey c Jones b Sciver 18(50) - 240/8 in 90.2 ov.
England Women opt to bat
Last Updated on Jun 21, 2021 11:55 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-16 15:30:00
Match Venue: County Ground, Bristol, England
Pitch Report: The track at the Bristol ground is expected to be a sporting one with decent help for the pacers initially. Spinners will come into play as the match proceeds
Weather Report: The weather on the first few days will be clean however it will be rainy on last 2-3 days
Women’s team will be playing a Test match for the first time after almost a gap of seven years when they will lock horns with the hosts England Women at Bristol County Ground for the one-off test between the two sides on June 16, Wednesday.
England Women Team Updates:
- Since 2014, England has played three test matches against Australia as part of the Ashes campaign.
- They would want to improve their record against Indian team.
- Amy Jones and Tammy Beaumont will probably open the inning for the England Women team.
- Heather Knight, G Elwiss and Nat Sciver will take care of the middle order.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women team as a Captain. She is also good Batsman.
- Amy Jones will do the wicket keeping for England Women team.
- Mady Villiers and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Anya Shrubsole and Katherine Brunt will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies were released from the 17-members squad and won’t be available for selection
India Women Team Updates:
- Led by veteran Mithali Raj, India Women will have their eyes set up on the record for the most consecutive wins in Women’s Tests.
- They have won their last three Tests that have them level with Australia for the most consecutive Test wins.
- A win in Bristol will register them in history with the most consecutive wins in the Women’s Test.
- India Women last played a test match in 2014 against South Africa at home and since then this will be their first outing in Test jersey.
- Smriti Mandhana and Punam Raut will probably open the inning for the India Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Mithali Raj, Jemimah Rodrigues and Deepti Sharma will take care of the middle order.
- Mithali Raj will lead the India Women team as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her India Women team.
- Radha Yadav and Deepti Sharma will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Arundhati Reddy and Shikha Pandey will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Head to Head:
England Women: 0
India Women: 2
In the last three Tests that India Women played, they have won all of them – two against England Women, both in England (2006, 2014)
England Women has never won a test match at home against India Women in a total of eight completed outings.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Amy Jones will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Mithali Raj , She scored 214 in a Test way back in 2002 – the second-highest individual score in women’s Tests and also the best ever for India Women.
- Jhulan Goswami has appeared in 10 Tests and taken 40 wickets including 23 in four Tests in England and will lead India’s attack.
- Nat Sciver is one of the prime allrounder of the England team, she will play a cruicial role.
- Heather Knight will lead the batting unit of England team, she is in outstanding form.
England Women Squad :
Lauren Winfield, Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight(C), Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones(WK), Sophia Dunkley, Georgia Elwiss, Katherine Brunt, Anya Shrubsole, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Fran Wilson, Tash Farrant, Mady Villiers, Emily Arlott
India Women Squad :
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Punam Raut, Mithali Raj(C), Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Jhulan Goswami, Pooja Vastrakar, Shikha Pandey, Arundhati Reddy, Radha Yadav, Indrani Roy(WK), Ekta Bisht, Jemimah Rodrigues, Poonam Yadav, Priya Punia
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for EN-W vs IN-W, dream11 prediction EN-W vs IN-W, England Women vs India Women Test series, EN-W vs IN-W dream11 prediction, EN-W vs IN-W fantasy prediction, EN-W vs IN-W live score, EN-W vs IN-W live updates, EN-W vs IN-W best dream11 team, EN-W vs IN-W winning teams, EN-W vs IN-W winning tips and tricks, EN-W vs IN-W fantasy tips, EN-W vs IN-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel