ESS vs SUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Essex vs Sussex Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Sussex won by 7 wkts
SUS 130/3 (14 Ovr)
ESS 128/8 (20 Ovr)
|Ravi Bopara* ||6||5||0||0||120|
|James Porter* ||2||0||17||0||8.5|
Last Wicket: Luke Wright c William Buttleman b Aron Nijjar 75(44) - 123/3 in 13.3 ov.
Sussex opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jun 16, 2021 08:57 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-15 23:30:00
County Ground Chelmsford, Chelmsford, England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||2|
|Batting first won: ||1 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||1 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||181|
|2nd inn avg score: ||137|
|Highest Total: ||226/3|
|Highest Chased: ||141/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||226/3|
After winning their first match against Somerset, Essex lost two back-to-back matches Hampshire and Glamorgan by 13 runs and 7 wickets respectively.
Essex Team Updates:
- Tom Westley and William Buttleman will probably open the inning for the Essex team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Michael Pepper, Paul Walter and Jimmy Neesham will handle the middle order of the team
- Feroze Khushi and Simon Harmer will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Simon Harmer will lead the Essex team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- William Buttleman will do the wicket keeping for Essex team.
- Aron Nijjar and Jamie Porter will lead the pace attack of the team.
Sussex Team Updates:
- Philip Salt and Travis Head will probably open the inning for the Sussex team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ravi Bopara, Aaron Thomason and David Wiese will handle the middle order of the team
- Delray Rawlins and Chris Jordan will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Chris Jordan will lead the Sussex team as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Sussex team.
- Will Beer will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Tymal Mills and Chris Jordan will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Overseas signing James Neesham has mustered 102 runs in 3 matches so far in this competition at an average of 34, with the highest score of 53 and even picked up a wicket.
- Samuel Cook is the pick of the bowlers from Essex in this tournament. In 3 matches, he has picked up 6 wickets at an economy of 6.
- Philip Salt has been remarkable in this tournament, scoring 149 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 160.21. He hasn’t been dismissed yet in this competition.
- George Garton is a must-pick player for your fantasy teams. He has already picked up 5 wickets in 2 matches at an economy of 3.75 and has scored 46 runs with the bat at a strike rate of 184.
- In wicket keeping, Philip Salt will be best choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Paul Walter, Philip Salt
- VC Picks: Jimmy Neesham, George Garton
Essex Squad :
Tom Westley, William Buttleman(WK), Michael Pepper(WK), Paul Walter, Jimmy Neesham, Ryan ten Doeschate, Simon Harmer(C), Jack Plom, Aron Nijjar, Samuel Cook, Jamie Porter, Alastair Cook, Aaron Beard, Nick Browne, Ben Allison, Robin Das, Adam Wheater(WK), Varun Chopra, Josh Rymell, Peter Siddle, Eshun Kalley, Dan Lawrence, Feroze Khushi, Shane Snater
Sussex Squad :
Philip Salt(WK), Luke Wright, Travis Head, Ravi Bopara, David Wiese, Delray Rawlins, Chris Jordan(C), George Garton, Will Beer, Archie Lenham, Tymal Mills, Ben Brown(WK), Ollie Robinson, Oliver Carter(WK), Joseph Peter Sarro, Ali Orr(WK), Jack Carson, Tom Clark, Jofra Archer, Stuart Meaker, Mitchell Claydon, Henry Crocombe, Rashid-Khan, Tom Haines, Sean Hunt, James Coles, Jamie Atkins, Stiaan van Zyl, Aaron Thomason
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ESS vs SUS, dream11 prediction ESS vs SUS, English T20 Blast series, ESS vs SUS dream11 prediction, ESS vs SUS fantasy prediction, ESS vs SUS live score, ESS vs SUS live updates, ESS vs SUS best dream11 team, ESS vs SUS winning teams, ESS vs SUS winning tips and tricks, ESS vs SUS fantasy tips, ESS vs SUS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel