NOR vs WAS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Northamptonshire vs Warwickshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Warwickshire won by 55 runs
NOR 115/10 (18.5 Ovr)
WARKS 170/3 (20 Ovr)
|Nathan Buck* ||26||16||2||2||162.5|
|Carlos Brathwaite* ||2.5||0||19||2||6.71|
Last Wicket: Ben Sanderson c Rhodes b Brathwaite 7(14) - 115/10 in 18.5 ov.
Warwickshire opt to bat
Last Updated on Jun 16, 2021 08:57 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-15 23:00:00
County Ground , Northampton , England
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||1|
|Batting first won: ||1 (100%)|
|Bowling first won: || (0%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||180|
|2nd inn avg score: ||138|
|Highest Total: ||180/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||180/6|
Despite gritty knock from skipper Josh Cobb, Northamptonshire fell short of the target against Nottinghamshire in the previous match and eventually lost the game by 14 runs.
Northamptonshire Team Updates:
- Adam Rossington and Richard Levi will probably open the inning for the NOR team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Ricardo Vasconcelos, Joshua Cobb and Rob Keogh will handle the middle order of the team
- Wayne Parnell and Saif Zaib will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Joshua Cobb will lead the NOR team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Adam Rossington will do the wicket keeping for NOR team.
- Graeme White will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Brandon Glover and Ben Sanderson will lead the pace attack of the team.
Warwickshire Team Updates:
- Ed Pollock and Pieter Malan will probably open the inning for the Warwickshire team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Will Rhodes, Sam Hain and Dan Mousley will handle the middle order of the team
- Michael Burgess and Carlos Brathwaite will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Will Rhodes will lead the Warwickshire team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Michael Burgess will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Warwickshire team.
- Craig Miles and Danny Briggs will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Northamptonshire skipper Josh Cobb is the main man with the bat for his team. He has scored 91 runs in 2 matches at an excellent strike rate of 211.62, with the highest score of 62.
- Rob Keogh is a useful batter in the middle overs. In 2 matches so far in this tournament, he has scored 71 runs at a strike rate of 35.5, with the highest score of 45.
- Sam Hain is the reliable batter for Warwickshire. He is the leading run-scorer for Warwickshire so far in this tournament with 137 runs in 3 matches at an average of 68.5.
- Carlos Brathwaite will be an X-factor for Warwickshire. In 3 matches in this tournament, he has picked up 5 wickets at an economy of 7.45 and has scored 63 runs with the bat at a strike rate of 185.29.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Adam Rossington will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Jonny Bairstow, Arron Lilley
- VC Picks: Jordan Thompson, Colin Ackermann
NOR Squad :
Adam Rossington(WK), Richard Levi, Ricardo Vasconcelos(WK), Charlie Thurston, Rob Keogh, Wayne Parnell, Saif Zaib, Tom Taylor, Graeme White, Ben Sanderson, Nathan Buck, Ben Curran, Mohammad Nabi, Emilio Gay, Gareth Berg, Alex Wakely, Luke Procter, Jack White, Simon Kerrigan, Joshua Cobb(C), Brandon Glover
Warwickshire Squad :
Ed Pollock, Pieter Malan, Will Rhodes(C), Sam Hain, Carlos Brathwaite, Jake Lintott, Michael Burgess(WK), Chris Woakes, Dan Mousley, Craig Miles, Danny Briggs, Oliver Hannon Dalby, Robert Yates, Tim Bresnan, Dominic Sibley, Matthew Lamb, Ryan Sidebottom, Adam Hose, Ethan Brookes, Henry Brookes, Liam Norwell, George-Garrett, Manraj Johal, Olly Stone
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NOR vs WAS, dream11 prediction NOR vs WAS, English T20 Blast series, NOR vs WAS dream11 prediction, NOR vs WAS fantasy prediction, NOR vs WAS live score, NOR vs WAS live updates, NOR vs WAS best dream11 team, NOR vs WAS winning teams, NOR vs WAS winning tips and tricks, NOR vs WAS fantasy tips, NOR vs WAS dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel