MUR vs NWW Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Munster Reds vs North West Warriors Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland Inter-Provincial ODD
Ireland ODD 2021, Match 12: MUR vs NWW Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 16, 2021 08:56 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-15 15:15:00
Match Venue: Mardyke, Cork, Ireland
Pitch Report: It’s really a good wicket which is laid out in this part of the world.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
In the 12th match of the Ireland Inter-Provincial One Day Domestic series, we will witness a contest between Munster Reds and North West Warriors.
Munster Reds Team Updates:
- Seamus Lynch and Matt Ford will probably open the inning for the Munster Reds team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Murray Commins, Fionn Hand and Tyrone Kane will handle the middle order of the team
- Greg Ford and Peter Moor will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Tyrone Kane will lead the Munster Reds team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Peter Moor will do the wicket keeping for Munster Reds team.
- Jack Carty and Fionn Hand will lead the pace attack of the team.
North West Warriors Team Updates:
- William Porterfield and Stephen Doheny will probably open the inning for the NWW team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Andy McBrine, Stuart Thompson and Shane Getkate will handle the middle order of the team
- Graham Kennedy and William McClintok will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Andy McBrine will lead the NWW team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Stephen Doheny will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his NWW team.
- Varun- Chopra and Conor Olphert will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Munster Reds: 2
North West Warriors: 3
- Murray Commins has been their best batter in this tournament so far. He has scored important runs for his side. Commins has an aggregate of 148 runs from four innings.
- Reds’ sipper Tyrone Kane has been his side’s star performer so far. He has scored 54 runs with the bat and also managed to pick seven crucial wickets at an average of 22.00.
- Andy McBrine’s record in the competition is just amazing. He has scored 165 runs from four innings and has also taken five wickets from four games so far.
- Stuart Thompson has been one of the best performers in the tournament for the North West Warriors. He has scored 98 runs from 5 matches. He has also three wickets from four matches.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Munster Reds Squad :
Matt Ford, Seamus Lynch, Murray Commins, Fionn Hand, Tyrone Kane(C), Greg Ford, Peter Moor(WK), Gareth Delany, Josh Manley, Jack Carty, Amish Sidhu, Theo Dempey, Mitchell Thompson, Curtis Campher, Aaron Cawley, Cormac McLoughlin Gavin
NWW Squad :
William Porterfield, Stephen Doheny(WK), Andy McBrine(C), Stuart Thompson, Shane Getkate, Graham Kennedy, William McClintok, Graham Hume, Nathan McGuire, Craig Young, Conor Olphert, Boyd Rankin, William Smale(WK), Kyle Magee, Jared Wilson, Varun- Chopra, Ross Allen
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MUR vs NWW, dream11 prediction MUR vs NWW, Ireland Inter-Provincial ODD series, MUR vs NWW dream11 prediction, MUR vs NWW fantasy prediction, MUR vs NWW live score, MUR vs NWW live updates, MUR vs NWW best dream11 team, MUR vs NWW winning teams, MUR vs NWW winning tips and tricks, MUR vs NWW fantasy tips, MUR vs NWW dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel