LIG vs SUN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Lightning vs Spanga United CC Dream11 Match Prediction
England Womens ODD
Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy 2021, Match 14: LIG vs SUN Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 15, 2021 10:19 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-12 15:00:00
Match Venue: Haslegrave Ground, Loughborough
Pitch Report: According to some sources the surface here at Haslegrave Ground offers plenty of assistance for the bowlers.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Lightning finally won their 1st match in this competition against the Thunder by a massive margin of 134 runs.
Lightning Team Updates:
- Tammy Beaumont and Sarah Bryce will probably open the inning for the Lightning team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Kathryn Bryce, Abigail Freeborn and Sonia Odedra will handle the middle order of the team
- Teresa Graves and Lucy Higham will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Kathryn Bryce will lead the Lightning team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Sarah Bryce will do the wicket keeping for Lightning team.
- Sonia Odedra and Sophie Munro will lead the pace attack of the team.
Spanga United CC Team Updates:
- Grace Scrivens and Alice Macleod will probably open the inning for the SUN team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Fran Wilson, Cordelia Griffith and Naomi Dattani will handle the middle order of the team
- Mady Villiers and Amara Carr (c & wk) will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Amara Carr will lead the SUN team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Kate Coppack and Gaya Gole will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Spanga United CC: 3
- Kathryn Bryce came to form and scored a well-made 74 runs in the previous match against the Thunder. Overall in this tournament, she has scored 167 runs in 3 matches and has also picked up 5 wickets.
- Tammy Beaumont missed out on a well-deserving century in the last game against the Thunder, where she scored 89 runs from 101 balls. Overall in this tournament, she has notched 167 runs in 3 matches at an average of 55.66.
- Fran Wilson has got the most runs for Sunrisers in this tournament, scoring 66 runs in 3 matches at an average of 22, with the highest score of 50.
- Grace Scrivens has managed to score 56 runs in 3 matches and has picked up 2 wickets at an economy of 5.17.
- In wicket keeping, Amara Carr will be best choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Lightning Squad :
Sarah Bryce(WK), Yvonne Graves, Kathryn Bryce(C), Abigail Freeborn(WK), Sonia Odedra, Teresa Graves, Lucy Higham, Michaela Kirk(WK), Kirstie Gordon, Shachi Pai, Sophie Munro, Bethan Ellis, Leah Kellogg, Alicia Presland, Bethany Harmer, Tammy Beaumont, Nancy Harman, Grace Ballinger
SUN Squad :
Grace Scrivens, Alice Macleod, Katie Midwood, Cordelia Griffith, Naomi Dattani, Katherine Speed, Amara Carr(WK)(C), Joanne Gardner, Kelly Castle, Gaya Gole, Kate Coppack, Mia Rogers(WK), Hayley Brown, Emily Woodhouse, Mady Villiers, Scarlett Hughes(WK), Emily Thorpe, Fran Wilson, Katie Wolfe, Sonali Patel
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for LIG vs SUN, dream11 prediction LIG vs SUN, England Womens ODD series, LIG vs SUN dream11 prediction, LIG vs SUN fantasy prediction, LIG vs SUN live score, LIG vs SUN live updates, LIG vs SUN best dream11 team, LIG vs SUN winning teams, LIG vs SUN winning tips and tricks, LIG vs SUN fantasy tips, LIG vs SUN dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel