NOD vs SES Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Northern Diamonds vs South East Stars Dream11 Match Prediction
England Womens ODD
NOD vs SES Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Playing 11 Updates for Todays England Womens ODD Match - June 12, 2021Both teams will be without England Women’s players as they will face India Women in a one-off Test, starting on June 16.
Last Updated on Jun 15, 2021 10:19 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-12 15:00:00
Headingley, Leeds , England
Only one Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy game has been played at Headingley this season , In that match 279 runs were scored by batting first side which shows it is a good track to bat on
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
The Northern Diamonds will be up against the South East Stars in a fourth-round Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy fixture at Headingley in Leeds on Saturday.
Northern Diamonds Team Updates:
- The Northern Diamonds started their Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy campaign with a two-wicket loss to the Central Sparks in a relatively high-scoring game.
- But they bounced back strongly to record back-to-back wins over the Lightning and Sunrisers.
- The Northern Diamonds are currently second in the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy points table.
- Sarah Taylor and Hollie Armitage will probably open the inning for the NOD team.
- Sterre Kalis, HAmi Campbell, Jenny Gunn will form the middle order.
- Hollie Armitage will lead the NOD team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Katie Levick and Linsey Smith will lead the pace attack of the team.
South East Stars Team Updates:
- The South East Stars have also won two and lost one of their three Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy games so far.
- They recorded comprehensive wins over the Sunrisers and Western Storm, with their sole loss coming at the hands of the Southern Vipers.
- The South East Stars currently find themselves third in the standings, level on points with the Northern Diamonds.
- Bryony Smith and Alice Davidson-Richards will probably open the inning for the SES team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Susie Rowe, Alice Capsey, Kirstie White will form the middle order.
- Rhianna Southby will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SES team.
- Danielle Gregory and Hannah Jones will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 3 Head to Head:
Northern Diamonds: 2
South East Stars: 1
- In wicket keeping, Lauren Winfield will be best choice.
- Allrounders and Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- For SL : Captain: Bryony Smith. Vice-captain: Jenny Gunn
- For GL : Captain: Beth Langston. Vice-captain: Sarah Taylor
NOD Squad :
Hollie Armitage(C), Sarah Taylor(WK), Sterre Kalis, Alex Macdonald, Ami Campbell, Jenny Gunn, Rachel Hopkins, Linsey Smith, Phoebe Graham, Beth Langston, Katie Levick, Layla Tipton, Natalie Sciver, Katherine Brunt, Bess Heath(WK), Leah Dobson, Rachel Slater, Ella Telford, Lauren Winfield(WK), Helen Fenby
SES Squad :
Alice Davidson-Richards, Bryony Smith(C), Kira Chathli(WK), Alice Capsey, Aylish Cranstone, Kirstie White, Emma Jones, Phoebe Franklin, Chloe Brewer, Grace Gibbs, Danielle Gregory, Rhianna Southby(WK), Eva Gray, Susie Rowe, Kalea Moore, Hannah Jones, Sophia Dunkley, Freya Davies, Tash Farrant
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NOD vs SES, dream11 prediction NOD vs SES, England Womens ODD series, NOD vs SES dream11 prediction, NOD vs SES fantasy prediction, NOD vs SES live score, NOD vs SES live updates, NOD vs SES best dream11 team, NOD vs SES winning teams, NOD vs SES winning tips and tricks, NOD vs SES fantasy tips, NOD vs SES dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel