KET vs MID Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kent vs Middlesex Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Kent won by 16 runs
MDX 162/8 (20 Ovr)
KENT 178/8 (20 Ovr)
|Nathan Sowter* ||31||23||3||1||134.78|
|Fred Klaassen* ||4||0||25||1||6.25|
Last Wicket: Blake Cullen c A Blake b Matt Milnes 4(2) - 159/8 in 19.3 ov.
Middlesex opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jun 13, 2021 10:11 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-11 23:30:00
Match Venue: St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury, England
Pitch Report: Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Kent and Middlesex are slated to face each other in a South Group clash in the Vitality T20 Blast. This match will take place at the St. Lawrence Ground in Canterbury.
Kent Team Updates:
- Joe Denly and Daniel Bell Drummond will probably open the inning for the Kent team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Ollie Robinson, Alex Blake and Jack Leaning will handle the middle order of the team
- Jordan Cox and Darren Stevens will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Daniel Bell Drummond will lead the Kent team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Ollie Robinson will do the wicket keeping for Kent team.
- James Logan and Matt Milnes will lead the pace attack of the team.
Middlesex Team Updates:
- Paul Stirling and Stephen Eskinazi will probably open the inning for the Middlesex team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Eoin Morgan, Max Holden and John Simpson will handle the middle order of the team
- Chris Green and Luke Hollman will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Eoin Morgan will lead the Middlesex team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- John Simpson will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Middlesex team.
- 1 will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Ethan Bamber and Blake Cullen will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Ollie Robinson will be better choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Kent Squad :
Daniel Bell Drummond(C), Joe Denly, Ollie Robinson(WK), Alex Blake, Jack Leaning, Jordan Cox(WK), Darren Stevens, Grant Stewart, Matt Milnes, Fred Klaassen, James Logan, Marcus ORiordan, Sam Billings(WK), Tim Groenewald, Imran Qayyum, Hamidullah Qadri, Mohammad Amir, Heino Kuhn, Qais Ahmad, Miguel Cummins, Nathan Gilchrist, Harry Podmore, Zak Crawley, Tawanda Muyeye
Middlesex Squad :
Paul Stirling, Stephen Eskinazi, Eoin Morgan(C), Max Holden, John Simpson(WK), Chris Green, Luke Hollman, Nathan Sowter, Blake Cullen, Steven Finn, Ethan Bamber, Josh de Caires, Thilan Walallawita, Joe Cracknell, Toby Roland Jones, James Harris, Mitchell Marsh, Nick Gubbins, Sam Robson, Jack Davies(WK), Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Robbie White(WK), Martin Andersson, Tim Murtagh, Tom Helm, Peter Handscomb
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KET vs MID, dream11 prediction KET vs MID, English T20 Blast series, KET vs MID dream11 prediction, KET vs MID fantasy prediction, KET vs MID live score, KET vs MID live updates, KET vs MID best dream11 team, KET vs MID winning teams, KET vs MID winning tips and tricks, KET vs MID fantasy tips, KET vs MID dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel