MID vs SUR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Middlesex vs Surrey Dream11 Match Prediction
English T20 Blast
Surrey won by 54 runs
MDX 169/9 (20 Ovr)
SUR 223/7 (20 Ovr)
|Blake Cullen* ||1||1||0||0||100|
|Tom Curran* ||4||0||26||0||6.5|
Last Wicket: Steven Finn b Sam Curran 1(2) - 169/9 in 19.6 ov.
Middlesex opt to bowl
Last Updated on Jun 13, 2021 10:09 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-10 23:30:00
Match Venue: Lords, London
Pitch Report: The pitch at Lords generally favors the batsmen, with the average first innings score in T20 cricket at the venue in 2020 being about 180 runs.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Middlesex will be up against Surrey in a South Group T20 Blast fixture at Lord’s on Thursday.
Middlesex Team Updates:
- Paul Stirling and Max Holden will probably open the inning for the Middlesex team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Stephen Eskinazi, Eoin Morgan (c) and Nick Gubbins will handle the middle order of the team
- John Simpson (wk) and Nathan Sowter will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Eoin Morgan will lead the Middlesex team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- John Simpson will do the wicket keeping for Middlesex team.
- Nathan Sowter will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Ethan Bamber and Steven Finn will lead the pace attack of the team.
Surrey Team Updates:
- Jason Roy and Hashim Amla will probably open the inning for the Surrey team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Will Jacks, Laurie Evans and Jamie Smith (wk) will handle the middle order of the team
- Sam Curran, Jamie Overton will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Gareth Batty will lead the Surrey team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Jamie Smith will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Surrey team.
- Gareth Batty will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Jamie Overton and Tom Curran will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Middlesex Squad :
Paul Stirling, Stephen Eskinazi, Eoin Morgan(C), Max Holden, John Simpson(WK), Chris Green, Luke Hollman, Nathan Sowter, Blake Cullen, Steven Finn, Ethan Bamber, Josh de Caires, Thilan Walallawita, Joe Cracknell, Toby Roland Jones, James Harris, Mitchell Marsh, Nick Gubbins, Sam Robson, Jack Davies(WK), Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Robbie White(WK), Martin Andersson, Tim Murtagh, Tom Helm, Peter Handscomb
Surrey Squad :
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Laurie Evans, Jamie Smith(WK), Sam Curran, Jordan Clark, Jamie Overton, Matt Dunn, Tom Curran, Gareth Batty(C), Daniel Moriarty, Liam Plunkett, Nick Kimber, Gus Atkinson, Rory Burns, Rikki Clarke, Conor McKerr, Jade Dernbach, Nico Reifer, Sean Abbott, Ryan Patel, Ben Geddes, James Taylor, Hashim Amla, Mark Stoneman, Ollie Pope, Ben Foakes(WK), Kemar Roach, Reece Topley, Amar Virdi
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MID vs SUR, dream11 prediction MID vs SUR, English T20 Blast series, MID vs SUR dream11 prediction, MID vs SUR fantasy prediction, MID vs SUR live score, MID vs SUR live updates, MID vs SUR best dream11 team, MID vs SUR winning teams, MID vs SUR winning tips and tricks, MID vs SUR fantasy tips, MID vs SUR dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel