KEN-W vs RWA-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
KEN-W vs Rwanda Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Kwibuka Womens T20
Kwibuka Women’s T20, 2021: Match 9, KEN-W vs RWA-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 11, 2021 11:57 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-10 13:00:00
Match Venue: Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Rwanda
Pitch Report: The wicket has been slightly on the slower side, it is evident that the batters have struggled to score runs in this series.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
After two successive wins against the Botswana and Nigeria , Kenya tasted their first defeat in this series against the inform Namibia by 36 runs.
KEN-W Team Updates:
- Veronica Abuga and Sharon Juma will probably open the inning for the KEN-W team.
- Melvin Idambo, Jane Otieno and Margaret Ngoche will handle the middle order of the team
- Sarah Wetoto and Queentor Abel will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Sharon Juma will do the wicket keeping for KEN-W team.
- Flavia Odhiambo and Edith Waithaka will lead the pace attack of the team.
Rwanda Women Team Updates:
- Sarah Uwera and Cathia Uwamahoro will probably open the inning for the Rwanda Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Gisele Ishimwe, Sifa Ingabire and Delphine Mukarurangwa will handle the middle order of the team
- Marie Bimenyimana and Henriette Ishimwe will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Sarah Uwera will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Rwanda Women team.
- Josiane Nyirankundineza and Margueritte Vumiliya will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Rwanda Women: 3
- Queentor Abel is the top run-scorer for Kenya Women in this series, scoring 94 runs in 3 matches at an average of 47 with a strike rate of 105.61, and with the ball she has scalped 3 wickets.
- Sarah Wetoto has been phenomenal with the ball in this series. She has already picked up 9 wickets in 3 matches at an economy of 3.41 with the best figures of 5 for 12.
- Henriette Ishimwe has performed well in both the departments scoring 36 runs in 2 innings while with the ball, he has picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 2.22.
- Sifa Ingabire has managed to score 36 runs in 2 matches and scalped 3 wickets at an economy of 3.8 with the best figures of 3 for 10.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
KEN-W Squad :
Sharon Juma(WK), Veronica Abuga, Melvin Idambo, Jane Otieno, Margaret Ngoche, Sarah Wetoto, Queentor Abel, Monica Ndhambi, Edith Waithaka, Flavia Odhiambo, Esther Wachira, Lavendah Idambo, Brenda Mogusu, Marion Okira, Daisy Njoroge, Josephine Abwom, Ruth Achando(WK)
Rwanda Women Squad :
Sarah Uwera(WK), Cathia Uwamahoro, Gisele Ishimwe, Sifa Ingabire, Delphine Mukarurangwa, Marie Bimenyimana, Henriette Ishimwe, Alice Ikuzwe, Josiane Nyirankundineza, Belyse Murekatete, Margueritte Vumiliya, Josiane Uwimbabazi, Merveille Uwase, Flora Irakoze(WK), Antoinette Uwimbabazi, Immaculee Muhawenimana, Diane Ishimwe, Olive Dusabimana
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KEN-W vs RWA-W, dream11 prediction KEN-W vs RWA-W, Kwibuka Womens T20 series, KEN-W vs RWA-W dream11 prediction, KEN-W vs RWA-W fantasy prediction, KEN-W vs RWA-W live score, KEN-W vs RWA-W live updates, KEN-W vs RWA-W best dream11 team, KEN-W vs RWA-W winning teams, KEN-W vs RWA-W winning tips and tricks, KEN-W vs RWA-W fantasy tips, KEN-W vs RWA-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel