RWA-W vs NIG-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Rwanda Women vs Nigeria Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Kwibuka Womens T20
Kwibuka Women’s T20 2021: Match 8, RWA-W vs NIG-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on Jun 10, 2021 11:55 AM
Match Time: 2021-06-09 17:20:00
Match Venue: Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Rwanda
Pitch Report: The wicket has been slightly better to bat on compared to the first two days.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Hosts Rwanda Women will take on Nigeria Women in the 8th match of the Kwibuka Women’s T20 on Wednesday.
Rwanda Women Team Updates:
- Sarah Uwera and Cathia Uwamahoro will probably open the inning for the Rwanda Women team.
- Gisele Ishimwe, Sifa Ingabire and Diane Ishimwe will handle the middle order of the team
- Marie Bimenyimana and Henriette Ishimwe will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Sarah Uwera will do the wicket keeping for Rwanda Women team.
- Margueritte Vumiliya and Belyse Murekatete will lead the pace attack of the team.
Nigeria Women Team Updates:
- Samantha Agazuma and Kehinde Abdulquadri will probably open the inning for the Nigeria Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Joy Efosa, Favour Eseigbe and Blessing Etim will handle the middle order of the team
- Salome Sunday and Abigail Igbobie will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Samantha Agazuma will lead the Nigeria Women team as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman.
- Favour Eseigbe will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her Nigeria Women team.
- Rachael Samson and Agatha Obulor will take care of the pace attack for her team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Rwanda Women: 2
Nigeria Women: 3
- Alice Ikuzwe is the pick of the bowler for Rwanda Women in this tournament. In 2 matches, she has picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 4.28 and has scored 11 runs with the bat as well.
- Henriette Ishimwe has scalped 2 wickets in 2 matches at an economy of 2.5 and has scored 12 runs in an innings at a strike rate of 46.15.
- Salome Sunday is a decent middle-order batswoman. She has scored 39 runs in 2 matches at an average of 39 with the highest score of 33*.
- Blessing Etim has been able to score 37 runs in 2 matches at an average of 18.5 with the highest score of 34. With the ball, she has picked up one wicket as well.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Rwanda Women Squad :
Sarah Uwera(WK), Cathia Uwamahoro, Gisele Ishimwe, Sifa Ingabire, Delphine Mukarurangwa, Marie Bimenyimana, Henriette Ishimwe, Alice Ikuzwe, Josiane Nyirankundineza, Belyse Murekatete, Margueritte Vumiliya, Josiane Uwimbabazi, Merveille Uwase, Flora Irakoze(WK), Antoinette Uwimbabazi, Immaculee Muhawenimana, Diane Ishimwe, Olive Dusabimana
Nigeria Women Squad :
Samantha Agazuma(C), Miracle Imimole, Joy Efosa, Favour Eseigbe(WK), Blessing Etim, Salome Sunday, Abigail Igbobie(WK), Omonye Asika, Mary Desmond, Esther Sandy, Agatha Obulor, Lucky Piety, Blessing Nwobodo, Kehinde Abdulquadri, Chinyenum George, Oseyande Omonkhobhio, Rachael Samson
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for RWA-W vs NIG-W, dream11 prediction RWA-W vs NIG-W, Kwibuka Womens T20 series, RWA-W vs NIG-W dream11 prediction, RWA-W vs NIG-W fantasy prediction, RWA-W vs NIG-W live score, RWA-W vs NIG-W live updates, RWA-W vs NIG-W best dream11 team, RWA-W vs NIG-W winning teams, RWA-W vs NIG-W winning tips and tricks, RWA-W vs NIG-W fantasy tips, RWA-W vs NIG-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel