ESS vs NOT Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Essex vs Nottinghamshire Dream11 Match Prediction
English Test County Championship
NOTTS 44/2 (27.2 Ovr)
ESS 210/10 (89.1 Ovr)
NOTTS 293/10 (118.1 Ovr)
|Ben Slater* ||19||87||2||0||21.84|
|Peter Siddle* ||6.2||2||10||1||1.58|
Last Wicket: Ben Duckett b Snater 16(43) - 35/2 in 21.5 ov.
Nottinghamshire opt to bat
Last Updated on Jun 07, 2021 09:27 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-03 15:30:00
Match Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford
Pitch Report: The average 1st innings score in the last 5 matches is 260 runs. Batting first will be a good choice.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Essex are coming into this match on the back of an impressive win over Durham by 195 runs.
Essex Team Updates:
- Nick Browne and Alastair Cook will probably open the inning for the Essex team.
- Tom Westley (c), Michael Pepper and Paul Walter will handle the middle order of the team
- Ryan ten Doeschate and Adam Wheater (wk) will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Tom Westley will lead the Essex team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Adam Wheater will do the wicket keeping for Essex team.
- Jamie Porter and Samuel Cook will lead the pace attack of the team.
Nottinghamshire Team Updates:
- Ben Duckett and Ben Slater will probably open the inning for the Nottinghamshire team.
- Ben Compton, Joe Clarke and Lyndon James will handle the middle order of the team
- Steven Mullaney (c) and Tom Moores (wk) will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Steven Mullaney will lead the Nottinghamshire team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Joe Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Nottinghamshire team.
- Liam Patterson-White and Luke Fletcher will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Essex’s skipper Tom Westley was short of runs in the last 2 matches but he is still the leading run-scorer for Essex in this Championship, scoring 502 runs in 8 matches at an average of 41.83, which includes 3 centuries.
- Simon Harmer has got the most scalps for Essex in this competition, picking up 34 wickets in 8 matches with the best of figures of 9/80 in an innings. He has also notched 242 runs with the bat.
- Nottinghamshire’s skipper Steven Mullaney has scored 408 runs in 7 matches so far in this tournament at an average of 37.09, which includes one century and 2 half-centuries. He has also picked up 4 wickets with the ball.
- Ben Slater has done really well for his side with the bat in this Championship, scoring 503 runs in 7 matches at an average of 45.72 with the highest score of 114*
- In wicket keeping, Joe Clarke will be best choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Essex Squad :
Alastair Cook, Nick Browne, Tom Westley(C), Michael Pepper(WK), Paul Walter, Ryan ten Doeschate, Adam Wheater(WK), Simon Harmer, Peter Siddle, Samuel Cook, Shane Snater, Aaron Beard, Jack Plom, Jamie Porter, Varun Chopra, William Buttleman(WK), Ben Allison, Robin Das, Feroze Khushi, Josh Rymell, Dan Lawrence, Aron Nijjar
Nottinghamshire Squad :
Ben Slater, Ben Duckett, Ben Compton, Joe Clarke(WK), Lyndon James, Steven Mullaney(C), Tom Moores(WK), Liam Patterson-White, Brett Hutton, Luke Fletcher, Dane Paterson, Matthew Carter, Stuart Broad, Sol Budinger, Alex Hales, Toby Pettman, Zak Chappell, Peter Trego, Joey Evison, Haseeb Hameed, Dane Schadendorf(WK), Samit Patel, Tom Barber, Jake Ball
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ESS vs NOT, dream11 prediction ESS vs NOT, English Test County Championship series, ESS vs NOT dream11 prediction, ESS vs NOT fantasy prediction, ESS vs NOT live score, ESS vs NOT live updates, ESS vs NOT best dream11 team, ESS vs NOT winning teams, ESS vs NOT winning tips and tricks, ESS vs NOT fantasy tips, ESS vs NOT dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel