ENG vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England vs New Zealand Dream11 Match Prediction
England vs New Zealand Test
ENG 170/3 (70 Ovr)
NZ 169/6 (52.3 Ovr)
ENG 275/10 (101.1 Ovr)
NZ 378/10 (122.4 Ovr)
|Dominic Sibley* ||60||207||3||0||28.99|
|Kyle Jamieson* ||15||6||28||0||1.87|
Last Wicket: Joe Root lbw b Wagner 40(71) - 136/3 in 55.3 ov.
New Zealand opt to bat
Last Updated on Jun 08, 2021 09:25 PM
Match Time: 2021-06-02 15:30:00
Match Venue: Lords , London , England
Pitch Report: The track at Lords is pretty decent one, with fair amount of bounce and swing. Pacers get good swing from the new ball.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean on first couple of days, however as per weather reports Rain is predicted on last 2 days of the match.
England are set to host New Zealand in a two-match Test series, with the first game starting at Lords from June 2.
England Team Updates:
- Englands previous Test series was away from home against India earlier this year.
- The Englishmen won the first match by 227 runs before the hosts bounced back and emerged victorious in the three remaining Tests to claim the series by a 3-1 margin.
- Dominic Sibley and Rory Burns will probably open the inning for the England team.
- Zak Crawley, Joe Root and Dan Lawrence will take care of the middle order.
- Olie Pope and James Bracey will take care of the lower order.
- Ben Foakes have been ruled out due to injury and James Bracey has replaced him.
- Joe Root will lead the England team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- James Bracey will do the wicket keeping for England team.
- Jack Leach will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mark Wood , James Anderson and Stuart Broad will lead the pace attack of the team.
New Zealand Team Updates:
- The Kiwis have an opportunity to Get used to the English conditions ahead of their World Test Championship final against India next month.
- While New Zealand have won their last four Tests, Their opponents are coming on the back of 3 losses against India.
- NZ have their full strength squad comprised of Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Boult and Tim Southe.
- Tom Latham and Tom Blundel will probably open the inning for the New Zealand team
- Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor and Henry Nicollas will take care of the middle order.
- Daryl Mitchell and BJ Watling will take care of the lower order.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- BJ Watling will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his New Zealand team.
- Neil Wagner , Tim Southee and Kyle Jamieson will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Joe Root – Joe Root is the backbone of the English test set-up The English skipper has amassed 895 runs in 11 matches against New Zealand at an average of 44.75.
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson has scored 7115 runs in 83 test matches played so far. He averages 54.31 in the test cricket a Moreover, Williamson has scored 743 runs in 11 innings against England at an average of 43.70, including 3 hundred and four fifties
- Trent Boult has picked up 48 wickets in 10 games against England while Southee has bagged 50 scalps in 13 matches against England and together they will be a much bigger threat for the English batters.
- Tom Latham – Latham is one of the key players for New Zealand who will be having a spotlight on him. He has amassed 3929 runs from 56 matches played so far. Latham has an impressive record against England, scoring 386 runs in six matches at an average of 42.25.
- Broad-Anderson – Stuart Broad and James Anderson are one of the deadliest duos when it comes to pace attacks in English conditions. The duo have picked more than 1100 wickets between them, and are still going strong.
Head to Head: 105 England:48 Won
New Zealand: 11 Won
In total, the two teams have faced each other in 105 Tests, with England winning 48 matches. New Zealand have emerged victorious just 11 times, while the remaining 46 matches ended in draws.
They last locked horns in November 2019 in a two-match Test series, with both games ending in draws.
Live Streaming Details
The matches will be televised on Sony SIX in India. Fans can also catch the live action on the Sony LIV app & website.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Joe Root, Kane Williamson
- VC Picks: Ross Taylor, Zak Crawley
- Grand league picks: O Pope, Dom Sibley, Tom Blundell, Neil Wagner
- Must pick bowlers: James Anderson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
England Squad :
Rory Burns, Dominic Sibley, Zak Crawley, Joe Root(C), Ollie Pope, Dan Lawrence, James Bracey(WK), Ollie Robinson, Stuart Broad, Dominic Bess, Mark Wood, James Anderson, Sam Billings(WK), Haseeb Hameed, Craig Overton, Olly Stone, Jack Leach
New Zealand Squad :
Tom Latham, Devon Conway, Kane Williamson(C), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling(WK), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Will Young, Tom Blundell(WK), Jacob Duffy, Trent Boult, Daryl-Mitchell, Rachin Ravindra, Doug Bracewell, Ajaz Patel, Matt Henry
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ENG vs NZ, dream11 prediction ENG vs NZ, England vs New Zealand Test series, ENG vs NZ dream11 prediction, ENG vs NZ fantasy prediction, ENG vs NZ live score, ENG vs NZ live updates, ENG vs NZ best dream11 team, ENG vs NZ winning teams, ENG vs NZ winning tips and tricks, ENG vs NZ fantasy tips, ENG vs NZ dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel