BAN vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Match Prediction
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka ODI
Sri Lanka won by 97 runs
BAN 189/10 (42.3 Ovr)
SL 286/6 (50 Ovr)
|Mustafizur Rahman* ||0||0||0||0||0|
|Binura Fernando* ||6.3||0||33||1||5.08|
Last Wicket: Mahmudullah c Dickwella b Binura Fernando 53(63) - 189/10 in 42.3 ov.
Sri Lanka opt to bat
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 12:04 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-28 12:30:00
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh
As seen in the previous game, the pitch has something for the bowlers, Especially the spin bowlers. Most of the wickets were taken by Spinners in the last game.
Overcast conditions and more rain interruptions are likely in Dhaka on Friday.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||108|
|Batting first won: ||50|
|Bowling first won: ||57|
|1st inn avg score: ||229|
|2nd inn avg score: ||199|
|Highest Total: ||370/4|
|Lowest Total: ||58/10|
|Highest Chased: ||330/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||105/10|
Bangladesh will take on Sri Lanka at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in the third and final ODI of the three-match ODI series on Friday.
Bangladesh Team Updates:
- Bangladesh ended up winning the rain-interrupted second ODI by 103 runs (DLS method), thanks to a match-winning ton from Mushfiqur Rahim.
- Electing to bat after winning the toss, top-order collapsed and were at 74/4 in the 16th over. But Mushfiq Rahim played exceptionally well and took the team to a respectable total.
- Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das will probably open the inning for the Bangladesh team.
- In two games, Liton has scored 0 and 25, and might make way for S Sarkar.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim will bat and number 3 and 4.
- Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain and Mehidy Hasan will form the lower middle order.
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the Bangladesh team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the wicket keeping for Bangladesh team.
- Mehedy Hasan and Shakib Al Hasan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Shoriful -Islam and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Mehidy Hasan, S Islam, M Rahman, M Hossain will form the attack.
- Taskin Ahmed was the concussion substitute for M Saifuddin in the second game and hasn’t picked a wicket in both ODIs but had an impressive economy of 3.40 in the last game
- T Ahmed is likely to make way for M Saifuddin if he gets match fit.
Sri Lanka Team Updates:
- Sri Lankan fans must be disappointed with the way Their team has performed so far in the series.
- In the last game, they never looked comfortable in chasing the 247 runs total and kept losing wickets at regular intervals.
- None of the batters managed to cross 25 runs marks despite all the top-seven batters reached into double-figures.
- Danushka Gunathilaka and Kusal Perera will probably open the inning for the Sri Lanka team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Each batter managed to score in double digits but didn’t cross 25 runs marks and it will be a tough call for management to make changes
- Asitha Fernando and N Dickwella are likely to get a game
- Kusal Perera will lead the Sri Lanka team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Lakshan Sandakan and Dhananjaya de Silva will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Isuru Udana and Dushmantha Chameera will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Isuru Udana, D Chameera, W Hasaranga and L Sandakan will from the attack
Head to Head: 50
Sri Lanka: 39
Despite Bangladesh has poor H2H record against Sri Lanka, they have won past few games against SL and are looking in pretty good form.
Bangladesh must be boosted with confidence as they reach this game and are favourites to clean sweep the series.
- Mushfiqur Rahman is the top run-scorer in the series. He has amassed 209 runs in 2 games so far, including a hundred and a fifty
- Mahmudullah is the second top run-getter in the series with 95 runs to his name. He hit a fifty in the first game and scored 41 in the second game.
- For the visitors, W Hasaranga is the top run-scorer on the back of his 74 runs innings in the first game.
- D Gunathilaka and skipper K Perera have scored 45 and 44 runs respectively in the two games so far
- Mehidy Hasan has picked up 7 wickets and leads the chart of most wickets.
- D Chameera and L Sandakan have picked up 4 wickets each for Sri Lanka
Live Streaming Details
The match will not be shown on TV for the cricket audience in India. Fans can catch the BAN vs SL LIVE Streaming on FanCode.
Live Score updates
This matchs live score update can be seen on our Possible11 App or Cricbuzz app as well.
- In wicket keeping, Kusal Perera will be best choice.
- Spin may play major role on this pitch.
- For SL : Captain: Shakib Al Hasan. Vice-captain: Wanindu Hasaranga
- For GL: Captain: Dhananjya De Silva Vice-captain: Danushka Gunathilaka
Bangladesh Squad :
Tamim Iqbal(C), Mohammad Naim-Sheikh, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful -Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Mahedi Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Aminul Islam, Shohidul Islam, Liton Das(WK), Mohammad Mithun, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Saifuddin
Sri Lanka Squad :
Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera(WK)(C), Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ramesh Mendis, Chamika Karunaratne, Binura Fernando, Dushmantha Chameera, Asitha Fernando, Dasun Shanaka, Ashen Bandara, Shiran-Fernando, Isuru Udana, Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for BAN vs SL, dream11 prediction BAN vs SL, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka ODI series, BAN vs SL dream11 prediction, BAN vs SL fantasy prediction, BAN vs SL live score, BAN vs SL live updates, BAN vs SL best dream11 team, BAN vs SL winning teams, BAN vs SL winning tips and tricks, BAN vs SL fantasy tips, BAN vs SL dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel