SD vs PCC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Southern Districts CC vs Palmerston Cricket Club Dream11 Match Prediction
Darwin ODD 2021, Match 14: SD vs PCC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on May 23, 2021 09:09 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-22 07:00:00
Match Venue: Fred’s Pass, Darwin
Pitch Report: The pitches in the Darwin ODD have favored the bowlers as run-scoring has been tough. Teams have scored in excess of 250 just twice this season.
Weather Report: The weather will be slight cloudy however there are no chances of rain
In the 14th match of the Darwin and District ODD Competition 2021, we will see Southern Districts CC take on the Palmerston Cricket Club.
Southern Districts CC Team Updates:
- Southern Districts CC have been very inconsistent in the Darwin ODD.
- They started their campaign with a loss before recording two consecutive wins.
- But they then slumped to two back-to-back defeats and now have no chance of making it to the final.
- Lochie Hardy and Shobit Singh will probably open the inning for the SD team.
- Dean Fry will lead the SD team as a Captain. He is also good Bowler.
- Daniel Mylius will do the wicket keeping for SD team.
- Nathan Hangan and Kai Snape will lead the pace attack of the team.
Palmerston Cricket Club Team Updates:
- Palmerston Cricket Club, on the other hand, had a rousing start to the season as they recorded a three-wicket win in their first Darwin ODD game.
- But they have since lost four games on the bounce and are presently rock-bottom in the points table.
- Harshtik Bimbral and Jake Baker will probably open the inning for the PCC team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Alex Bleakley will lead the PCC team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Corey McDean will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his PCC team.
- Lucas Nitschke and Oscar Oborn-Corby will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Southern Districts CC: 2
Palmerston Cricket Club: 0
- Brodie J Symons has scored 198 runs in his last five batting innings and also taken four wickets in those matches.
- Alex Bleakley has been able to contribute with the bat in the last two matches for his side.
- Hamish Martin has scored 86 runs in his last four innings. In the last five matches, he has picked up nine matches with the ball.
- J Isakka has so far scored 151 runs and picked up 1 wicket as well.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Pick more allrounders in the fantasy team.
- For SL : Captain: Brodie J Symons. Vice-captain: Matt Hammond
- For GL : Captain: Jackson Isakka. Vice-captain: Alex Bleakley
SD Squad :
Lochie Hardy, Shobit Singh, Jackson Isakka, Brodie Symons, Dean Fry(C), Kierran Voelkl, Matt Hammond, Daniel Mylius(WK), Christopher Mcevoy, Nathan Hangan, Kai Snape, Lachlan Markey(WK), Ryan Harvey, Timothy Kennion, Blakey Pepper, Dwaine Richards, Dylan Mullen, Todd Pemble, LP Griffiths
PCC Squad :
Jake Baker, Harshtik Bimbral, Connor Blaxall-Hill, Alex Bleakley(C), Shane Buttfield, Corey McDean(WK), Liam Sparke, Hamish Martin, Daniel McKell, Oscar Oborn-Corby, Lucas Nitschke, Chris Campbell, Charlie Bignell, Harry Zimmermann
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SD vs PCC, dream11 prediction SD vs PCC, Darwin ODD series, SD vs PCC dream11 prediction, SD vs PCC fantasy prediction, SD vs PCC live score, SD vs PCC live updates, SD vs PCC best dream11 team, SD vs PCC winning teams, SD vs PCC winning tips and tricks, SD vs PCC fantasy tips, SD vs PCC dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel