SUS vs KET Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sussex vs Kent Dream11 Match Prediction
English Test County Championship
KENT 387/4 (111 Ovr)
SUS 256/10 (76.3 Ovr)
KENT 145/10 (54.3 Ovr)
|Jack Leaning* ||127||263||8||0||48.29|
|Travis Head* ||7||1||19||0||2.71|
Last Wicket: Oliver Robinson lbw b Tom Clark 85(135) - 361/4 in 101.6 ov.
Sussex opt to bowl
Last Updated on May 17, 2021 08:41 PM
Match Time: 2021-05-13 15:30:00
Match Venue: County Ground, Hove, England
Pitch Report: The pitch at the County Ground is a balanced one and suits both batsmen as well as bowlers. Spinners will play a crucial role in the last two days of the match while the pacers will get early help from the wicket.
Weather Report: The weather is expected to be cloudy and There are 86 % chances of precipitation during the game.
The 45th match of the English Test County Championship will see Sussex facing off against Kent on 13th May at the County Ground.
Sussex Team Updates:
- Sussex are currently placed at the fourth position on the points table of this season
- Sussex played five matches in this season of the English Test County Championship where they managed to win only one game
- Aaron Thomason and Tom Haines will probably open the inning for the Sussex team.
- Stiaan van Zyl, Travis Head, Tom Clark, Ben Brown (wk) will form the middle order of the team.
- Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson will take care of the lower order.
- Ollie Robinson will lead the Sussex team as a Captain. He is also good Bowler.
- Ben Brown will do the wicket keeping for Sussex team.
- Travis Head can bowl some overs of spin if the pitch seems to be a turner.
- Ollie Robinson and Jack Carson will lead the pace attack of the team.
Kent Team Updates:
- Kent are currently placed at the bottom of the points table.
- Kent also played five matches in this season where they were unable to win even a single match.
- Jordan Cox and Daniel Bell Drummond will probably open the inning for the Kent team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Zak Crawley, Joe Denly, Jack Leaning, Ollie Robinson (wk) will form the middle order.
- Darren Stevens and Marcus O’Riordan will form the lower order.
- Daniel Bell Drummond will lead the Kent team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Ollie Robinson will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Kent team.
- Joe Denly will bowl some overs of spin for the Kent team.
- Miguel Cummins and Nathan Gilchrist will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Both the teams have played five matches against each other in the last few years where Kent won all of those five matches against Sussex.
- Travis Head handles the middle-order for the team, He will be expected to contribute massively in this match.
- Darren Stevens is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Kent. He has smashed 108 runs and picked up 6 wickets in the last two matches.
- Zak Crawley smacked 95 runs in the last game and can come in handy once again here.
- Joe Denly is an experienced right-handed batsman from Kent who also bowls part-time right-arm leg-break with the ball. He has scored 50 runs and took 3 wickets in the last two matches.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Ollie Robinson will be better choice.
- Allrounders will be cruicial to go with.
- Captain – Darren Stevens, Zak Crawley
- Vice-Captain – Travis Head, Joe Denly
- There are chances of rain to spoil the game, it is advised to invest less in this match.
Sussex Squad :
Aaron Thomason, Tom Haines, Stiaan van Zyl, Travis Head, Tom Clark, Ben Brown(WK)(C), Delray Rawlins, George Garton, Ollie Robinson, Jofra Archer, Jack Carson, Joseph Peter Sarro, Nicholas Oxley, Ravi Bopara, Tymal Mills, Will Beer, Philip Salt(WK), Luke Wright, Chris Jordan, Stuart Meaker, Jonty Jenner, Mitchell Claydon, Henry Crocombe, Sean Hunt, James Coles, Elliot Hooper, Jamie Atkins, Adam Barton
Kent Squad :
Daniel Bell Drummond(C), Jordan Cox(WK), Zak Crawley, Tawanda Muyeye, Jack Leaning, Marcus ORiordan, Ollie Robinson(WK), Darren Stevens, Nathan Gilchrist, Matthew Quinn, Miguel Cummins, Alex Blake, Harry Podmore, Imran Qayyum, Fred Klaassen, Sam Billings(WK), Matt Milnes, Grant Stewart, Tim Groenewald, Hamidullah Qadri, Heino Kuhn(WK), Joe Denly, Hardus Viljoen
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SUS vs KET, dream11 prediction SUS vs KET, English Test County Championship series, SUS vs KET dream11 prediction, SUS vs KET fantasy prediction, SUS vs KET live score, SUS vs KET live updates, SUS vs KET best dream11 team, SUS vs KET winning teams, SUS vs KET winning tips and tricks, SUS vs KET fantasy tips, SUS vs KET dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel