MAL vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Malaysia vs Netherlands Dream11 Match Prediction
Nepal Tri Nations Cup- T20I
Match tied (DLS method)
MLY 91/4 (10 Ovr)
NED 107/4 (13 Ovr)
|Shafiq Sharif* ||3||3||0||0||100|
|Vivian Kingma* ||2||0||20||1||10|
Last Wicket: Aminuddin Ramly lbw b Kingma 9(7) - 90/4 in 9.5 ov.
Malaysia opt to bowl
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 10:19 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-21 12:00:00
Match Venue: Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur.
Pitch Report: The pitch in Kirtipur offers more assistance to the batters. The ball comes onto the bat easily
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Malaysia are all set to take on the Netherlands in the fifth match of the Nepal Tri-Nations Cup at the Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground in Kirtipur on Wednesday, 21st April.
Malasia Cricket Club Team Updates:
- Malaysia will be under tremendous pressure to succeed in their remaining two matches to advance to the tri-nation tournament finals.
- That being said, they would have to not only win by a large margin but also hope for other favorable outcomes.
- In their first two matches, they were defeated by host Nepal and the Netherlands by 9 wickets and 15 runs, respectively.
- Syed Aziz and Ahmad Faiz will probably open the inning for the MAL team.
- Ahmad Faiz will lead the MAL team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Virandeep Singh will do the wicket keeping for MAL team.
- Syazrul Idrus and Pavandeep Singh will lead the pace attack of the team.
Netherlands Team Updates:
- Netherlands has two victories and one loss in the tournament.
- Due to the match-winning fifties by Ben Cooper and Bas de Leede, Netherlands defeated Nepal in their previous fixture in a high-scoring thriller.
- They have the momentum towards them and are expected to win the match against Malaysia.
- Max ODowd and Tobaise Visee will probably open the inning for the Netherlands team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Scott Edwards, Ben Cooper and Bas De Leede will take care of the middle order.
- Pieter Seelaar will lead the Netherlands team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Scott Edwards will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Netherlands team.
- Pieter Seelaar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Paul van Meekeren and Vivian Kingma will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Malasia : 1
- In wicket keeping, Virandeep Singh will be best choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain: Max ODowd Vice-captain: Bas de Leede
- For GL : Captain: Pieter Seelaar Vice-captain: Ben Cooper
Malaysia Squad :
Mian Shahid(C), Zulfiqar Shah, Jayesh Popat(WK), Assad Mehmood, Najam Shahzad, Muhammad Sulaman, Zafar Ali, Shan Aziz(WK), Syed Maisam, Syed Ali Mehdi, Yasir Sabir, Aamer Ikram, Amir Zaib, Mohammad Sajid Izaz(WK), Tahir Mahmood, Raj Jayesh Popat, Khurram Shahzad, Waleed Ijaz, Rana Sarwar
Netherlands Squad :
Stephan Myburgh, Max ODowd, Ben Cooper, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards(WK), Pieter Seelaar(C), Aryan Dutt, Logan van Beek, Paul van Meekeren, Vivian Kingma, Saqib Zulfiqar, Tobias Visee(WK), Philippe Boissevain, Vikramjit Singh
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MAL vs NED, dream11 prediction MAL vs NED, Nepal Tri Nations Cup- T20I series, MAL vs NED dream11 prediction, MAL vs NED fantasy prediction, MAL vs NED live score, MAL vs NED live updates, MAL vs NED best dream11 team, MAL vs NED winning teams, MAL vs NED winning tips and tricks, MAL vs NED fantasy tips, MAL vs NED dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel