MT vs MWR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Matabeleland Tuskers vs Mid West Rhinos Dream11 Match Prediction
Zimbabwe Domestic T20 2021, Match 10: MT vs MWR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 10:38 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-15 13:30:00
Match Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
Pitch Report: The surface has picked up its pace and the ball is coming quite well onto the bat for the last 2 days.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Matabeleland Tuskers need to ensure they will win their final league match against bottom-placed team Mid West Rhinos.
Matabeleland Tuskers Team Updates:
- Bright Phiri and Brian Chari will probably open the inning for the MT team.
- Craig Ervine, Sean Williams and Luke Jongwe will handle the middle order of the team
- Blessing Muzarabani and Clive Madande will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Brian Chari will lead the MT team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Clive Madande will do the wicket keeping for MT team.
- Sean Williams will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tanatswa Bechani and Charlton Tshuma will lead the pace attack of the team.
Mid West Rhinos Team Updates:
- Brendan Taylor and Takudzwanashe Kaitano will probably open the inning for the Mid West Rhinos team.
- Tarisai Musakanda, Ryan Burl and Charles Kunje will handle the middle order of the team
- Tashinga Musekiwa and Nyasha Mayavo will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Tarisai Musakanda will lead the Mid West Rhinos team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Brendan Taylor will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Mid West Rhinos team.
- Neville Madziva and Carl Mumba will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Matabeleland Tuskers: 2
Mid West Rhinos: 3
- Craig Ervine scored the first century of the tournament for Matabeleland Tuskers in the previous game against Mountaineers. He scored 120* runs from just 54 balls. Overall in this competition, Ervine. has scored 134 runs in 3 matches.
- Milton Shumba is a must-pick from the all-rounders’ category. He has picked up 6 wickets, while with the bat, he has scored 57 runs at an average of 28.5.
- Brendan Taylor scored an impeccable century in the last match against the Eagles. He batted full 20 overs and remained unbeaten on 140 runs from just 78 balls, which comprised of 19 fours and 5 sixes.
- Zimbabwe international capped player Ryan Burl too has had a good series with the bat, scoring 85 runs in 2 innings at an average of 42.5, with the highest score of 53. He also has picked up 3 wickets with the ball.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
MT Squad :
Bright Phiri, Brian Chari(C), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Luke Jongwe, Milton Shumba, Clive Madande(WK), Thabo Mboyi, Ainsley Ndlovu, Tanatswa Bechani, Charlton Tshuma, Ernest Masuku, Alvin Chiradza(WK), Simbarashe Haukozi, Talent Dzikiti
Mid West Rhinos Squad :
Brendan Taylor(WK), Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Johnathan Campbell, Ryan Burl, Charles Kunje, Tashinga Musekiwa, Nyasha Mayavo(WK), Chris Mpofu, Carl Mumba, Brandon Mavuta, Manson Chikowero, Tarisai Musakanda(C), Prince Masvaure, Neville Madziva
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for MT vs MWR, dream11 prediction MT vs MWR, Zimbabwe T20 series, MT vs MWR dream11 prediction, MT vs MWR fantasy prediction, MT vs MWR live score, MT vs MWR live updates, MT vs MWR best dream11 team, MT vs MWR winning teams, MT vs MWR winning tips and tricks, MT vs MWR fantasy tips, MT vs MWR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel