BDW-E vs SAW-E Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Bangladesh Women Emerging vs South Africa Women Emerging Dream11 Match Prediction
BDW-E vs SAW-E One-Day
BDW-E vs SAW-E | Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update for 5th Unofficial ODI
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 11:19 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-13 09:00:00
Match Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Pitch Report: The surface is a bit under the slower side and no team has scored more than 200 runs in this series which shows it helps the bowlers more.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean with and there will be no chances of rain
Bangladesh Emerging Women are set to take on South Africa Emerging Women in the 5th unofficial ODI at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on Thursday.
Bangladesh Women Emerging Team Updates:
- Bangladesh Women Emerging team have made complete use of the home conditions
- They have won the five-match series and this is the last match.
- They are looking for a clean sweep and won’t be giving any chance to the visitors for a fightback.
- Murshida Khatun and Shamima-Sultana will probably open the inning for the BDW-E team.
- Nigar Sultana (c), Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed will form the middle order of the team.
- Jahanara Alam will lead the BDW-E team as a Captain. She is also good Bowler.
- Shamima-Sultana will do the wicket keeping for BDW-E team.
- Fariha Islam and Jahanara Alam will lead the pace attack of the team.
SAW-E Team Updates:
- South Africa Women Emerging have no clue so far what’s going on in this series.
- They bundled up for just 92 runs in the previous game and lost the match by 6 wickets.
- They already lost the series and now they should win their remaining two matches to avoid the humiliating defeat.
- Andrie Steyn and Robyn Searle will probably open the inning for the SAW-E team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Nondumiso Shangase, Faye Tunnicliffe, Anneke Bosch will form the middle order of the team.
- Anneke Bosch will lead the SAW-E team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Sinalo Jafta will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her SAW-E team.
- Khayakazi Mathe and Leah Jones will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Head to Head:
Bangladesh Women Emerging: 5
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Sinalo Jafta will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Anneka Bosch, Nigar Sultana
- VC Picks: Rumana Ahmed, Andrie Steyn
- Must try Fargana Hoque as captain in GL.
BDW-E Squad :
Murshida Khatun, Shamima-Sultana(WK), Nigar Sultana(WK), Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Fariha Islam, Jahanara Alam(C), Nahida Akter, Shanjida Akther Maghla, Salma Khatun, Suraiya Azmin, Lata Mondal, Sobhana Mostary, Nuzhat Tumpa(WK), Sharmin-Sultana, Fahima Khatun, Panna Ghosh, Rubya-Haider Jhilik, Rabeya Khan, Disha Biswas, Khadija Tul Kubra
SAW-E Squad :
Tazmin Brits(WK), Andrie Steyn(C), Nondumiso Shangase, Anneke Bosch, Tebogo Macheke(WK), Delmi Tucker, Micheala Andrews, Leah Jones, Masabata Klaas, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Jane Winster, Jade Figuerido, Annerie Dercksen, Khayakazi Mathe, Nobulumko Baneti, Robyn Searle
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for BDW-E vs SAW-E, dream11 prediction BDW-E vs SAW-E, BDW-E vs SAW-E One-Day series, BDW-E vs SAW-E dream11 prediction, BDW-E vs SAW-E fantasy prediction, BDW-E vs SAW-E live score, BDW-E vs SAW-E live updates, BDW-E vs SAW-E best dream11 team, BDW-E vs SAW-E winning teams, BDW-E vs SAW-E winning tips and tricks, BDW-E vs SAW-E fantasy tips, BDW-E vs SAW-E dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel