NSW vs WAU Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
New South Wales vs Western Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
Australia One Day Cup
NSW vs WAU Fantasy Prediction : New South Wales vs Western Australia Best Fantasy Picks for Australia One Day Cup Final
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 11:29 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-11 05:00:00
Match Venue: Bankstown Oval, Sydney, Australia
Pitch Report: This pitch is generally a very good batting surface with help for the pacers.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Western Australia will take on New South Wales in the final match of the Marsh One Day Cup. The Premier ODD competition has finally reached its trophy decider match.
New South Wales Team Updates:
- New South Wales won four of their five games in the tournament
- New South Wales side will miss their key players due to IPL 2021.
- Daniel Hughes and Matthew Gilkes will probably open the inning for the New South Wales team.
- Kurtis Patterson, Jack Edwards, Nick Larkin will form the middle order of the team.
- Kurtis Patterson will lead the New South Wales team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Matthew Gilkes will do the wicket keeping for New South Wales team.
- Nathan Lyon will take care of the spina attack of the team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of the team.
Western Australia Team Updates:
- Western Australia won three of their 5 games played so far in the tournament.
- Western Australia side is full of International stars and will be slight favourites ahead of the game.
- Sam Whiteman and Josh Philippe will probably open the inning for the WAU team. Both are well known inning openers.
- D’arcy Short, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Cameron Green, Ashton Turner will be handy in death overs.
- Mitchell Marsh will lead the WAU team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his WAU team.
- Ashton Agar will take care of the spin attack.
- Lance Morris and Liam Guthrie will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Last 5 Head to Head:
New South Wales: 2
Western Australia: 3
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Josh Philippe will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: D’arcy Short and Mitchell Marsh
- VC Picks: Daniel Hughes, Mitchell Starc
New South Wales Squad :
Daniel Hughes, Matthew Gilkes(WK), Kurtis Patterson(C), Jack Edwards, Jason Sangha, Peter Nevill(WK), Sean Abbott, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Trent Copeland, Ryan Hackney, Nick Larkin, Daniel Solway, Arjun Nair, Lachlan Hearne, Oliver Davies, Ben Dwarshuis, Pat Cummins, David Warner, Mickey Edwards, Harry Conway, Nathan McAndrew, Daniel Sams, Moises Henriques, Chris Tremain, Tanveer Sangha, Ryan Hadley, Adam Zampa, Steven Smith, Baxter Holt(WK), Liam Hatcher
WAU Squad :
Sam Whiteman, Josh Philippe(WK), DArcy Short, Mitchell Marsh(C), Josh Inglis(WK), Cameron Green, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff, Ashton Agar, Lance Morris, Liam Guthrie, Jhye Richardson, Nick Hobson, Sam Fanning, Bradley Hope, Corey Rocchiccioli, Cameron Gannon, Liam OConnor, Shaun Marsh, Jake Carder, Cameron Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, David Moody, Charles Stobo, Hilton Cartwright
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NSW vs WAU, dream11 prediction NSW vs WAU, Australia One Day Cup series, NSW vs WAU dream11 prediction, NSW vs WAU fantasy prediction, NSW vs WAU live score, NSW vs WAU live updates, NSW vs WAU best dream11 team, NSW vs WAU winning teams, NSW vs WAU winning tips and tricks, NSW vs WAU fantasy tips, NSW vs WAU dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel