IR vs OCC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Indian Royals vs Otaniemi CC Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode Portugal T10
ECS T10 2021, Match 9: IR vs OCC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on May 30, 2021 11:30 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-10 22:00:00
Match Venue: Estádio Municipal de Miranda do Corvo
Pitch Report: Batting first will be best option on this ground.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Indian Royals will take on Oporto CC in the 9th Match of the ECS T10 on Saturday.
Indian Royals Team Updates:
- Sukhwinder- Singh and Jasbinder Singh will probably open the inning for the Indian Royals team.
- Amandeep- Singh, Manjeet Singh and Jatinder Singh will handle the middle order of the team
- Muhammad Saad Ansari and Rohit Kumar will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Sukhwinder- Singh will lead the Indian Royals team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Rohit Kumar will do the wicket keeping for Indian Royals team.
- Syed Ali Naqi and Ishwar Singh will lead the pace attack of the team.
Otaniemi CC Team Updates:
- Premal Rajani and Muhammad Ali Awan will probably open the inning for the Otaniemi CC team.
- Mike Shannon, John Zinkus and Bhavin Sorathiya will handle the middle order of the team
- Junaid Khan II and Thomas Rogerson will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Premal Rajani will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Otaniemi CC team.
- Rakesh Chandrasekaran and Neil Charles will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Indian Royals: 2
Otaniemi CC: 3
- Jasbinder Singh has scored 34 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 113.33. He was the second-leading run-scorer in Cartaxo 2020. He can be a must pick for your fantasy team.
- Sukhwinder Singh is a bowling all-rounder who will bowl spin and will be used as a floater in batting. He has picked up 5 wickets in 2 matches at an economy of 7.25 runs per over.
- Junaid Khan was the leading run-scorer for Amigo CC in ECS T10 Cartaxo 2020. he had scored 126 runs at a strike rate of 155.55 and also picked up 3 wickets as well.
- John Zinkus is a dynamic all-rounder who can contribute with the bat and the ball for his team. He had scored 105 runs and also picked up 2 wickets in 6 matches in last ECS tournament.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Indian Royals Squad :
Sukhwinder- Singh(C), Muhammad Saad Ansari, Jasbinder Singh, Manjeet Singh(WK), Amandeep- Singh, Yogesh Sharma, Faisal Riaz, Jatinder Singh, Ahmadur Siddiqui, Syed Ali Naqi, Harmolak Singh(WK), Rohit Kumar(WK), Ishwar Singh, Dhiraj Minhas, Abu Sufyan(WK), Jaswinder Kumar, Sourabh Sandhu, Rajwinder Singh
Otaniemi CC Squad :
Sabhapathy Anantharaman Kanaka(WK), John Zinkus, Junaid Khan II, Raghu Raman, Suraj Peshawaria, Premal Rajani(WK)(C), Thomas Rogerson, Jack Cunningham, Sanath Gunawardena(WK), Patrick Butcher, Neil Charles, Abhishek Rajesh Chougule, James Graham(WK), Alexandre Camelo, Euan Mackay, Nigel Jordan, John Rogerson, Anthony Chambers, Muhammad Ali Awan, Kuppuswamy Niranjankumar, Rakesh Chandrasekaran, Syed Aftab Rashid, Andrew Machaj, Jonathan Cooles, Travis Cunningham, Mike Shannon, Mark Weeks, Bhavin Sorathiya, Adam Mackay
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for IR vs OCC, dream11 prediction IR vs OCC, FanCode Portugal T10 series, IR vs OCC dream11 prediction, IR vs OCC fantasy prediction, IR vs OCC live score, IR vs OCC live updates, IR vs OCC best dream11 team, IR vs OCC winning teams, IR vs OCC winning tips and tricks, IR vs OCC fantasy tips, IR vs OCC dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel