NAM vs UGA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Namibia vs Uganda Dream11 Match Prediction
Namibia vs Uganda OD
NAM vs UGA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update for 2nd Unofficial ODI
Last Updated on May 17, 2021 02:39 AM
Match Time: 2021-04-08 13:30:00
Match Venue: Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek
Pitch Report: The surface looked good for batting throughout the match and there was assistance for the quick bowlers in the 1st match.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Hosts Namibia have dominated Uganda in both T20I and unofficial ODI matches. Having sealed the T20I series 3-0, they won the 1st unofficial ODI by 96 runs and took a 1-0 lead in the series.
Namibia Team Updates:
- Jean-Pierre Kotze and Craig Williams will probably open the inning for the Namibia team.
- Merwe Erasmus, Stephan Baard and Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton will handle the middle order of the team
- Michau du-Preez and JJ Smit will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Merwe Erasmus will lead the Namibia team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Jean-Pierre Kotze will do the wicket keeping for Namibia team.
- Bernard Scholtz will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tangeni Lungameni and Ben Shikongo will lead the pace attack of the team.
Uganda Team Updates:
- Arnold Otwani and Roger Mukasa will probably open the inning for the Uganda team.
- Kenneth Waiswa, Ronak Patel and Dineshkumar Nakrani will handle the middle order of the team
- Riazat Ali Shah and Frank Akankwasa will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Arnold Otwani will lead the Uganda team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Frank Nsubuga and Henry Senyondo will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Saud Islam and Cosmas Kyewuta will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
- Coming at number 4, Namibia skipper Merwe Erasmus played a handy inning with the bat in the previous match, scoring 44 runs from 49 balls.
- Ronak Patel was the top scorer for Uganda in the losing cause in the previous game. He played exceptionally well for his 107 runs from 128 balls, which comprised of 7 fours and a six.
- JJ Smit batted aggressively in the death overs in the previous game, scoring 81 runs from just 55 balls. He is a competent bowler as well and has picked up 13 wickets in his career.
- Dinesh Nakrani was the most economical bowler for Uganda in the last game. He picked up one wicket by conceding just 20 runs in his full quota of 10 overs.
- In wicket keeping, Roger Mukasa will be best choice.
- All rounder may play major role on this pitch.
Namibia Squad :
Stephan Baard, Zane Green(WK), Karl Birkenstock, Merwe Erasmus(C), Craig Williams, JJ Smit, Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Jan Frylinck, Bernard Scholtz, Tangeni Lungameni, Ruben Trumpelmann, Mauritius Ngupita, Ben Shikongo, Jean-Pierre Kotze(WK), Michael van Lingen, Dewald Nell, Shaun Fouche
Uganda Squad :
Roger Mukasa(WK), Arnold Otwani(WK)(C), Kenneth Waiswa, Ronak Patel, Dineshkumar Nakrani, Riazat Ali Shah, Frank Akankwasa, Frank Nsubuga, Saud Islam, Cosmas Kyewuta, Henry Senyondo, Jonathan Ssebanja, Trevor Bukenya, Fred Achelam(WK), Simon Ssesazi, Emmanuel Hasahya, Hamu Kayondo, Brian Masaba, Gerald Mubiru
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NAM vs UGA, dream11 prediction NAM vs UGA, Namibia vs Uganda OD series, NAM vs UGA dream11 prediction, NAM vs UGA fantasy prediction, NAM vs UGA live score, NAM vs UGA live updates, NAM vs UGA best dream11 team, NAM vs UGA winning teams, NAM vs UGA winning tips and tricks, NAM vs UGA fantasy tips, NAM vs UGA dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel