BDW-E vs SAW-E Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Bangladesh Women Emerging vs SAW-E Dream11 Match Prediction
BDW-E vs SAW-E One-Day
BDW-E vs SAW-E | Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips & Playing-11 Updates for 3rd Unofficial ODI - April 8th, 2021
Last Updated on May 17, 2021 02:39 AM
Match Time: 2021-04-08 09:00:00
Match Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet , Bangladesh
Pitch Report: The pitch at the Sylhet International Stadium is conducive to both bowlers and batters. In two games in the series, the first-innings total was close to 200
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Bangladesh Emerging Women are set to take on South Africa Emerging Women in the third unofficial ODI at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on Thursday.
Bangladesh Women Emerging Team Updates:
- In the previous ODI, Bangladesh Emerging Women thrashed South Africa Emerging Women by seven wickets to take a 2-0 lead in the five-match series.
- In a complete all-round performance, Bangladesh Emerging Women restricted South Africa Emerging Women to 196.
- Nahida Akter and Ritu Moni starred with the ball. With the bat, Nigar Sultanas scintillating century and Rumana Ahmeds fine knock took Bangladesh Women to victory.
- Shamima Sultana and Murshida Khatun will probably open the inning for the BDW-E team.
- Nigar Sultana Fargana Hoque and Rumana Ahmed will take care of the middle order.
- Jahanara Alam will lead the BDW-E team as a Captain. She is also good Bowler.
- Shamima-Sultana will do the wicket keeping for BDW-E team.
- Fariha Islam and Jahanara Alam will lead the pace attack of the team.
SAW-E Team Updates:
- African Women has not been able to cope things up against the Ban side.
- They need to put some extra efforts in this game otherwise it will be series decider game for them.
- Andrie Steyn had given South Africa Women an excellent start with a hard-fought 80.
- Andrie Steyn and Robyn Searle will probably open the inning for the SAW-E team. Both are well known inning openers.
- K Thomsan, Anneka Bosch and F Tunniclife will take care of the middle order.
- Anneke Bosch also looked good before getting out for 45.
- Anneke Bosch will lead the SAW-E team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Sinalo Jafta will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her SAW-E team.
- Khayakazi Mathe and Leah Jones will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Head to Head:
Bangladesh Women Emerging: 5
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Sinalo Jafta will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Anneka Bosch, Nigar Sultana
- VC Picks: Rumana Ahmed, Andrie Steyn
- Must try Fargana Hoque as captain in GL.
BDW-E Squad :
Murshida Khatun, Shamima-Sultana(WK), Nigar Sultana(WK), Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Fariha Islam, Jahanara Alam(C), Nahida Akter, Shanjida Akther Maghla, Salma Khatun, Suraiya Azmin, Lata Mondal, Sobhana Mostary, Nuzhat Tumpa(WK), Sharmin-Sultana, Fahima Khatun, Panna Ghosh, Rubya-Haider Jhilik, Rabeya Khan, Disha Biswas, Khadija Tul Kubra
SAW-E Squad :
Robyn Searle, Andrie Steyn, Delmi Tucker, Anneke Bosch(C), Tazmin Brits(WK), Jade Figuerido, Micheala Andrews, Leah Jones, Jane Winster, Khayakazi Mathe, Tebogo Macheke, Annerie Dercksen, Nondumiso Shangase, Nobulumko Baneti, Masabata Klaas, Nonkululeko Mlaba
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for BDW-E vs SAW-E, dream11 prediction BDW-E vs SAW-E, BDW-E vs SAW-E One-Day series, BDW-E vs SAW-E dream11 prediction, BDW-E vs SAW-E fantasy prediction, BDW-E vs SAW-E live score, BDW-E vs SAW-E live updates, BDW-E vs SAW-E best dream11 team, BDW-E vs SAW-E winning teams, BDW-E vs SAW-E winning tips and tricks, BDW-E vs SAW-E fantasy tips, BDW-E vs SAW-E dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel