KOL vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Dream11 Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders won by 7 wkts
KKR 145/3 (18 Ovr)
SRH 142/4 (20 Ovr)
|Shubman Gill* ||70||62||5||2||112.9|
|Abhishek Sharma* ||1||0||11||0||11|
Last Wicket: Dinesh Karthik lbw b Rashid Khan 0(3) - 53/3 in 6.2 ov.
Sunrisers Hyderabad opt to bat
Highlights - 8th IPL - KKR vs SRH - IPL-2020Source: Hotstar
Match Time: 2020-09-26 19:30:00
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The conditions at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium have been pretty good for batting so far. We saw a good amount of bounce in the previous match played there as well
The weather will be clean and There is no chance of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
This next of the Indian Premier League is going to be played between two teams that have lost their opening encounters.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Updates:
- The Kolkata Knight Riders played a horrendous opening match against the Mumbai Indians and seem to need a lot of work.
- The Kolkata Knight Riders are one of the more fancied teams of IPL 2020 and so their fans would have got quite a shock when they saw the manner in which their team turned up against Mumbai.
- Sunil Narine and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning for the KOL team.
- Shubman Gill, Eoin Morgan, and Andre Russell make this KKR batting very dangerous, however, and that is where most of the runs must come from.
- Dinesh Karthik will lead the KOL team as a Captain.
- D Kartik will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack
- Sandeep Warrier/ Prasidh Krishna and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of the team.
- The bowling performance of Sandip Warrior was below par level, We think he might be replaced by Kamlesh Nagarkoti or Prasidh Krishna in this next match.
- Pat Cummins had a very poor game as well, giving away 49 in three over, but he is a world class bowler and can make good come back
KKR: Last Match Highlights against MI - IPL 5th MatchSource: Hotstar
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- The same can be said for the Sunrisers Hyderabad, who lost their opening match to RCB and made a lot of questionable decisions as well.
- Jonny Bairstow and David Warner will probably open the inning for the SRH team. Both are well known inning openers.
- David Warner got run-out unluckily and the remaining batsmen seemed to crumble under the pressure of a moderately difficult chase.
- David Warner will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- They picked Mitchell Marsh ahead of Mohammad Nabi and he got injured while bowling and now he has been replaced by Jason Holder
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his SRH team.
- Rashid Khan and Abhishek Sharma will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammad Nabi could be one of the players that fills-in the all-rounder role and contribute in the middle order as well. If he plays
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Sandeep Sharma will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Sandeep Sharma are not going to find too much help from the UAE surfaces.
SRH: Last Match Highlights against RCB - IPL3rd MatchSource: Hotstar
Head to Head: 15
Kolkata Knight Riders: 9
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 6
Out of 15 matches , KKR has been victorius in 9 matches, while SRH has won 6 times
- There is nothing like a sure thing but this comes close. David Warner and Jonny Bairstow are among the best opening combination in any T20 tournament around the world and certainly in the IPL
- Shubman Gill looked good in last match but got out playing a rash shot, however he can come back in this match
- Sunil Narine is the top pick for captaincy, with a weak bowling attack other than Bhuvneshwar for SRH, he can give max points
- Manish Pandey will be a key GL pick
|IPL 2020 Points Table |
|Teams ||Mat ||Won ||Lost ||Tied ||NR ||Pts ||NRR |
|DC ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||+1.100 |
|KXIP ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+2.425 |
|MI ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+0.993 |
|RR ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||+0.800 |
|CSK ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-0.840 |
|BLR ||2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||-2.175 |
|SRH ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||-0.500 |
|KOL ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||-2.450 |
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However J Bairstow will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch in the initial overs
- David Warner and J Bairstow are not doubt first picks of captaincy
- Sunil Narine can give good points and is a good option of multiplier
- Must try Vijay Shankar as captain in GL
Small League Must Picks:KOL:
Andre Russel, Sunil Narine, Shubhman GillSRH:
David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Grand League Risky Picks:KOL:
Nitish Rana, Dinesh KartikSRH:
Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar
KOL Squad :
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan(C), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Siddhesh Lad, Tom Banton, Kuldeep Yadav, Chris Green, Prasidh Krishna, Tim Seifert(WK), Nikhil Naik(WK), Manimaran Siddharth, Sandeep Warrier
SRH Squad :
Priyam Garg, David Warner(C), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Shreevats Goswami(WK), Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Bavanaka Sandeep, Sanjay Yadav, Fabian Allen, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Mohammad Nabi, Siddarth Kaul, Virat Singh, Billy Stanlake, Prithvi Raj Yarra
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams