MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings Dream11 Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings won by 5 wkts
CSK 166/5 (19.2 Ovr)
MI 162/9 (20 Ovr)
|Faf du Plessis* ||58||44||6||0||131.82|
|Trent Boult* ||3.2||0||23||1||6.9|
Last Wicket: Sam Curran c Pattinson b Bumrah 18(6) - 153/5 in 18.2 ov.
Chennai Super Kings opt to bowl
Match Time: 2020-09-19 19:30:00
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Track at Sheikh Zayed Staium is likely to get slower as the game proceeds, however a fresh wicket awaits both the side
The weather will be clean and there is no rain expected to be witnessed
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
Highlights - 1st IPL - MI vs CSK - IPL-2020Source: Hotstar
Mumbai Indians will take on Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 2020 opening match which will also a great start of IPL season 13 in UAE.
What a game, four times IPL winner Mumbai Indian team will fight with 3 times IPL winner Chennai Super Kings.
Mumbai Indians Team Updates:
- Mumbai the four time IPL Winner will take on CSK in their opening game
- Overseas player who are likely to be featured : Trent Boult, K Pollard, Q De Kock
- MI is the most sucessfull team of IPL, they would hope to start the tournament on a winning note
- Quinton de Kock and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team.
- Suryakumar Yadav, Ishant Kishan, Hardik Pandya are expected to follow in the middle order
- Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard will take care of the lower order of the team
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Quinton de Kock will do the wicket keeping for Mumbai Indians team.
- Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya will lead the pace attack of the team.
Promo - Mumbai Indians
Chennai Super Kings Team Updates:
- CSK the 3 time IPL winner will be locking horns against their toughest opponent
- CSK has lost 17 times against Mumbai Team
- They would be hoping to start their tournament on the winning note
- Overseas players likely to feature: S Watson, Faf Du Plessis, D Bravo and Imran Tahir
- Shane Watson and Faf du Plessis will probably open the inning for the CSK team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni and Murali Vijay are likely to be featued in the middle order
- Kedar Jadhav and D Bravo will handle the lower order
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Deepak Chahar and D Bravo and will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets for the CSK team
Promo - Chennai Super Kings
Head to Head:
Mumbai Indians: 17
Chennai Super Kings: 11
Last 5 RecordsMI:
W W W W L CSK:
L W L L W
MI and CSK teams have met 28 times so far in the Indian Premier League (IPL). While MI have won 17 times, CSK has won 11 matches.
Key Points to remember
- Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni is a big match player and with great hope carry for the Dream11 team wicket-keeper position.
- Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Faf du Plessis, Suryakumar Yadav and Shane Watson are inform IPL players with brilliant record
- Allrounders: Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja and Dwayne Bravo are the best allrounders choice for dream11 team.
- Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Imran Tahir and Deepak Chahar are top wicket takers for thei respective teams in previous IPL formats
GL Key points
- Ambati Rayudu plays Spin very effectively , try him as captain in GL
- In wicket keeping, Quinton de Kock will be best choice.
- Spin bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Pick more allrounders in the team
- Try to make a balanced side by taking 4 batsman, 3 allrounders and 3 bowlers
Small League Must Picks:Mumbai Indians:
Rohit Sharma, K Pollard, Q De Kock, Hardik PandyaCSK:
MS Dhoni, Imran Tahir, Shane Watson
Grand League Risky Picks:Mumbai Indians:
Mumbai Indians Squad :
Rohit Sharma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Aditya Tare(WK), Chris Lynn, Sherfane Rutherford, Dhawal Kulkarni, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Saurabh Tiwary, Rahul Chahar, James Pattinson, Digvijay Deshmukh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mohsin Khan, Prince Balwant Rai
CSK Squad :
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Shane Watson, KM Asif, Monu Kumar, Josh Hazlewood, Murali Vijay, Kedar Jadhav, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Karn Sharma, Piyush Chawla, Mitchell Santner
Pre-Toss Dream11 GL & GL Teams